• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mitch can after me NSFW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch can after me NSFW

When Chinese model Li Ling (李玲) took the stage at this year’s China Joy gaming expo in Shanghai, photographers didn’t quite know where to point the camera. Sure, from the waist up, she looked great cosplaying as a busty, scantily-clad Athena from the Saint Seiya anime/manga franchise.

The problem is that her outfit stopped from the waist the up, providing attendees with a gracious glimpse of her see-through lace panties. (Some of the photos below are NSFW)
    Sexy Chinese Cosplayer Banned From Game Show For Showing Too Much Skin, Becomes Net Celebrity | RocketNews24
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I once had a French secretary who liked skimpy clothes.

She got sent home one day to put more clothes on.

Damn. I was on holiday that day.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      I once had a French secretary who liked skimpy clothes.

She got sent home one day to put more clothes on.

Damn. I was on arrested that day.
      FTFY

Comment

"Whatever it take"

oh well

Comment

Bloody Hell

Comment

Au Natural topiary I see!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I would

Comment

Toe-tastic!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Isn't it a shame all a woman has to do is take her clothes off to become a celebrity?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Isn't it a shame all a woman has to do is take her clothes off to become a celebrity?
                    Not really.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X