• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK has more than 83 million 'fake' users

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK has more than 83 million 'fake' users

And they are all MF's!

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

83 million =

the number of neurons it takes to think the word 'sockie'

FACT

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The largest group of "fakes" were duplicates, which the company defined as "an account that a user maintains in addition to his or her principal account so that they can continue to post when naughty stepped."

Others were described as "user-misclassified" where, Admin explained "users have created personal profiles for a series of pointless newbie posts or because they forgot their original password".

Finally, "undesirable" accounts were profiles deemed to be in breach of Admin sense of humour Typically, this means profiles which have been used for spouting unending drivel about west country life and generally containing pointless rambles involving trains, lawnmowers and occaisionally bees.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        And they are all MF's!

Interesting number 83,000,000. It's 82,999,999 more than the number of brain cells you have.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Interesting number 83,000,000. It's 82,999,999 more than the number of brain cells you have.
          Hey! I resemble that implication
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Hey! I resemble that implication
            what is he incinerating?

Comment

Working...
            X