• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter Development

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter Development

Got an idea, not really a Plan B as not wanting to monetize it, but I think its a good idea. Basically I want everyone who talks about a certain subject to use a #tag, I will then analyse the tweets and produce something like a word cloud on the most common terms, this week, this month, all time etc.

I have very limited coding ability, but I have a knack of reverse engineering something to work out what certain functions do etc, does anyone have any good resources in getting something like this up and running, or would it be easier just to get a code monkey for a couple of days and write it off against LtdCo profits.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Got an idea, not really a Plan B as not wanting to monetize it, but I think its a good idea. Basically I want everyone who talks about a certain subject to use a #tag, I will then analyse the tweets and produce something like a word cloud on the most common terms, this week, this month, all time etc.

I have very limited coding ability, but I have a knack of reverse engineering something to work out what certain functions do etc, does anyone have any good resources in getting something like this up and running, or would it be easier just to get a code monkey for a couple of days and write it off against LtdCo profits.
    Great idea, you just need a time machine to go back 5 years to when it hadn't been done.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      Great idea, you just need a time machine to go back 5 years to when it hadn't been done.
      Cheers for the input you twonk, I know its been done before (although not specifically what I am looking at doing), that's why I am not expecting to monetize (day job is more than ticking over nicely to keep me in the lifestyle I have become accustomed to), more of a I wonder if I can do it.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

something like
        HashTracking.com | Twitter Hashtag Tracking and Analytics ?

Comment

Working...
        X