• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Damned ashtrays are full

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damned ashtrays are full

I got a little dent in me car, and the ashtrays are full, so I'm off to buy a new one.

I am going for a new c'eed. its got climate control
    dont let SG know

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Just make sure it's not the one they've been using on Top Gear for the last 12 months

I'm sure that will have more than a dent or two...

Comment

So you've finally gone to c'eed.

Comment

AFAIK climate control has always been standard on all variants of the c'eed
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

get the top model, it's got a tinted cigarette lighter and reclining ashtrays
          Last edited by Support Monkey; 3 August 2012, 10:16.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I got a little dent in me car, and the ashtrays are full, so I'm off to buy a new one.

I am going for a new c'eed. its got climate control
            dont let SG know

That'll knock 1500 quid off the trade in value (smoking in it, not the carpark rash)
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

the car looks good, just getting some advice off an expert, then I will probably go for it.

I overheard the mechanic bloke saying that all the damage on my current kia was superficial and £350 to put right, so I ignored all the sales pitch and the calculator malarky and said 'I have £x in the bank, what do you reckon?'

she did the chinny thing and went to speak to her boss, then came back smiling 'this must be your lucky day'

worse than agents they are

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
              X