• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not Breaking News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Breaking News

Man asks for the time on Anlaby Road | This is Hull and East Riding

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I've got a watch. But it's broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
      I've got a watch. But it's broken.
      On a serious note I no longer wear a watch, I always got my phone on me if I need to know the time

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        On a serious note I no longer wear a watch, I always got my phone on me if I need to know the time
        My watch cost more than my car so I'm gonna wear it.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

I've got a box full of the things, with different colours and styles to go with different outfits.

That's why they're broken - it costs a fortune to keep them all in batteries!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            My watch is over 60 year old, solid gold Omega given to my grandfather by my granmother on their wedding day, my dad keeps saying whats the point of having a watch like that if you don't wear it, but I wouldn't handle if I lose it, that and it doesn't go a couple of months without breaking!

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
              I've got a box full of the things, with different colours and styles to go with different outfits.

That's why they're broken - it costs a fortune to keep them all in batteries!
              Whats because you are a girl, and girls are weird!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                That reminds me of the joke where there's a Porsche driver that's had an accident and lost an arm. The policeman comes up to his window as he's coming round, and as the driver realises the gravity of the situation he starts bewailing the fact that his precious car has been trashed. The policeman berates him, saying "Now, sir, calm down. It's only a car. You could have lost your life. As it is, you're so materialistic you haven't even noticed you've lost your arm yet!". To which the materialistic motorist replies: "O.M.F.G. - where's my Rolex!!?"

Comment

My watch is over 60 year old, solid gold Omega given to my grandfather by my granmother on their wedding day, my dad keeps saying whats the point of having a watch like that if you don't wear it, but I wouldn't handle if I lose it, that and it doesn't go a couple of months without breaking!
                  Mine's is 51 years old and draws comments when I'm wearing it and just love it anyway. I have my father's gold watch but won't wear it out and about.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Whats because you are a girl, and girls are weird!
                    I hate when people ask me the time, as I have to pretend I've just noticed it's stopped. It only works once per person per watch before they see me wearing it again and I have to admit to the real reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X