View Full Version : Thanks

russell
6th August 2012, 14:14
Thread now deleted? I didn't OK that?

SimonMac
6th August 2012, 14:15

Who said you had veto rights to what admin deletes

(Mods, now its in General can we tear him to strips, pretty pretty please!)

FiveTimes
6th August 2012, 14:16

I don't think the mods need your approval to remove threads, amend posts etc...

but if you feel that they should then pm admin and he might be able to grant you some special powers

russell
6th August 2012, 14:17

Obviously realised they had made a huge blunder and my star team of lawyers were starting to go to work.

SimonMac
6th August 2012, 14:18

but if you feel that they should then pm admin and he might be able to grant you some special powers

We already know Russell is very special!

russell

Like, the power of not being able to login?

SimonMac
Obviously realised they had made a huge blunder and my star team of lawyers were starting to go to work.

KittyCat?

:facepalm:

FiveTimes
6th August 2012, 14:21
Like, the power of not being able to login?

hopefully

russell
KittyCat?

:facepalm:

Well deleting the thread is pretty drastic, wonder if the mods will explain why? Maybe they wan't to whitewash the whole thing?!

russell
hopefully

I rekon I am next in line for a modship. Guess who will be my first banning?

EternalOptimist
6th August 2012, 14:22
Well deleting the thread is pretty drastic, wonder if the mods will explain why? Maybe they wan't to whitewash the whole thing?!

what was it about rustle ? was it fantastically interesting ?
or something

FiveTimes
6th August 2012, 14:23

Maybe you are lucky that you've not been banned and they feel that the slating of one of their accountancy buddies was out of order ?

MarillionFan
6th August 2012, 14:23

Self banning?

BA to the Stars
6th August 2012, 14:24
what was it about Russell ? was it fantastically interesting ?
or something

Does not compute

SimonMac
6th August 2012, 14:25

They don't have to explain why, as somene said "this ain't a democracy". You went all bed wetting citing lawyers after Alan called your bluff so this thread pointing out the fact to everyone rather than just those in Accounting is just another example of Me! Me! Me!

SimonMac
6th August 2012, 14:26

Knowing you you will probably **** it up and end up banning yourself

stek
6th August 2012, 14:27

I think you lost the bout. Just be thankful!

BrilloPad
I rekon I am next in line for a modship.

You have to get through the cuk clique approval process without getting black balled first.

BA to the Stars
Never has SimonMacs signature been more apt

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 14:31
what was it about rustle ? was it fantastically interesting ?
or something

Russell posted a rant about what he felt was poor service received from Nixon Williams.

Alan listed Russell's multiple accounting idiocies, demonstrating how this percieved poor service was in fact hust Russell being an incompetent twat.

Russell wet his pants and cried.

EternalOptimist
6th August 2012, 14:35
ta og.

Russell must have gotten punched a lot when he was younger. silly goose

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 14:36
ta og.

Not enough.

SimonMac
ta og.

I bet even his imaginary friends bullied him

SimonMac
Not enough.

:laugh

Harsh but fair

d000hg
6th August 2012, 14:37
Someone got a screengrab though IIRC, it was beautiful.

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 14:37
I bet even his imaginary friends bullied him

He had two and they multiplied together to make an enemy.

russell
6th August 2012, 14:39
Russell posted a rant about what he felt was poor service received from Nixon Williams.

Alan listed Russell's multiple pieces of confidential accounting information, trying to push the blame on his client, all of the accusations were incorrect.

Nixon Williams panicked and got the mods to delete the thread as it made them look extremely unprofessional.

FTFY

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 14:41
Alan listed Russell's multiple pieces of confidential accounting information, trying to push the blame on his client, all of the accusations were incorrect.

Nixon Williams panicked and got the mods to delete the thread as it made them look extremely unprofessional.

That is an extremely serious allegation against a well respected professional. I hope you can substantiate it.

Old Greg
Someone got a screengrab though IIRC, it was beautiful.

I have that.

russell
What is it with all the OAP posters? Previously they are petulant because they are about to kick the bucket but do they have to post here? EO and OG please go to OAPsNet and f-off!

SimonMac
6th August 2012, 14:42
26 posts and not one bad word against NW, and you think they are the ones who come across as unprofessional?!

Even in the original thread I was the only one other than the voices in your head that agreed them posting a response in public was unprofessional

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 14:42
What is it with all the OAP posters? Previously they are petulant because they are about to kick the bucket but do they have to post here? EO and OG please go to OAPsNet and f-off!

And then pooed in his spare pair of clean pants.

russell
6th August 2012, 14:43
That is an extremely serious allegation against a well respected professional. I hope you can substantiate it.

I have that.

You are quite the stupiest person I have ever had to destroy.

SimonMac

Hang on you calling the mods professional?!

stek
I have that.

Can we repost in General, I have the grabs too - well the main one. Or PM? Of packages behind the water pipes, Leeds City Station Bogs?

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 14:44

Even stupier than you?

stek

KCPBA!!!

russell
26 posts and not one bad word against NW, and you think they are the ones who come across as unprofessional?!

Even in the original thread I was the only one other than the voices in your head that agreed them posting a response in public was unprofessional

So you agreed with me, but you are somehow defending the other point? Are you a bit psycho?

EternalOptimist
6th August 2012, 14:45
come on Rustle, I was being kind to you.
Dont put them wet undies into the microwave now

<unless you are in 'em>

:rolleyes:

russell
6th August 2012, 14:46
All I know is if I saw a Accountant posting confidential private accounting information to counter a valid criticism from a paying client , I would steer well clear.

speling bee
6th August 2012, 14:48

Even stupier than you?

Smackdown!

SimonMac
6th August 2012, 14:48
So you agreed with me, but you are somehow defending the other point? Are you a bit psycho?

No I stated that in my opinion NW was unprofessional to rise to your post in an open forum rather than privately, but I agreed with his right to reply. you then went psycho and started calling in lawyers

FiveTimes
6th August 2012, 14:49
All I know is if I saw a Accountant posting confidential private accounting information to counter a valid criticism from a paying client , I would steer well clear.

There was nothing confidential about anything that they posted.

russell
6th August 2012, 14:52
There was nothing confidential about anything that they posted.

Yeah that's why the thread is still there. :laugh

stek
6th August 2012, 14:54

And if I were a respectable accounting body, I would stay well clear of contractors who cannot admit they are completely clueless about basic PAYE and any sort of accounting principles and when they feck up, blame the said accounting body for their own thickness.

NW aren't perfect, but they are respected, and you have slighted their reputation with basically turning you own noobness into 'their fault'.

Let's hear about ur previous accountants, they crap too? Bet they were.......

minestrone
6th August 2012, 14:56
Damn, missed it.

russell
6th August 2012, 14:57
And if I were a respectable accounting body, I would stay well clear of contractors who cannot admit they are completely clueless about basic PAYE and any sort of accounting principles and when they fun up, blame the said accounting body for their own thickness.

NW aren't perfect, but they are respected, and you have slighted their reputation with basically turning you own noobness into 'their fault'.

Let's hear about ur previous accountants, they crap too? Bet they were.......

I have email evidence that I paid the amount for my Salary instructed by them!! So not only did they post personal info they blamed me for the salary mistake. That's why I am angry.

stek
6th August 2012, 14:58
I have email evidence that I paid the amount for my Salary instructed by them!! So not only did they post personal info they blamed me for the salary mistake. That's why I am angry.

Post it then, lets the jury decide....

Old Greg
I have email evidence that I paid the amount for my Salary instructed by them!!

Prove it.

EternalOptimist

if you are angry, it's a bad time to post

russell
6th August 2012, 15:00
Prove it.

Posting it proves nothing, its and email. NW are looking into it now as they are still doing my end of year accounts. If they are wrong I am sure they will post an apology.

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 15:00
Post it then, lets the jury decide....
The dog ate it.

FiveTimes
6th August 2012, 15:02
if you are angry, it's a bad time to post

its an ideal time to post as he might say something he will regret and incur the wrath of the mods

stek
6th August 2012, 15:03
Poor Russell...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pAMS4Iak1dk/TE8YmdtQYPI/AAAAAAAAAEo/dSYU2MjZbHw/s1600/drowning.gif

OwlHoot
6th August 2012, 15:04

:spel Rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of bleeding you dry

EternalOptimist
6th August 2012, 15:05
its an ideal time to post as he might say something he will regret and incur the wrath of the mods

I agree that he is a crab on the scrotum of humanity. But it aint good to be posting whilst under the influence of angriness

BA to the Stars
6th August 2012, 15:07
Posting it proves nothing, its and email. NW are looking into it now as they are still doing my end of year accounts. If they are wrong I am sure they will post an apology.

And if they are correct, I am sure that you will post an apology

Bacchus
6th August 2012, 15:14
But it aint good to be posting whilst under the influence of angriness

Agreed.

He should have a few Stellas too :smokin

d000hg
6th August 2012, 15:19
26 posts and not one bad word against NW, and you think they are the ones who come across as unprofessional?! It's terrible when you post a rant about a company on a random internet forum and the company takes the time to politely respond to your complaints even though it's 100% your mistake in the first place. What terrible customer service.

d000hg
6th August 2012, 15:21
All I know is if I saw a Accountant posting confidential private accounting information to counter a valid criticism from a paying client , I would steer well clear.And if that had happened that would be good advice.

NickWallace87
6th August 2012, 15:34
And if that had happened that would be good advice.

Couldn't agree more! I have been reading the whole thing and I struggle to see anything confidential. If anything Russell has revealed more information about himself than his accountant. I don't know anything more about him than I did yesterday apart from his apparent bad temper and incompetence. :igmc:

SimonMac
6th August 2012, 15:41
Couldn't agree more! I have been reading the whole thing and I struggle to see anything confidential. If anything Russell has revealed more information about himself than his accountant. I don't know anything more about him than I did yesterday apart from his apparent bad temper and incompetence. :igmc:

That's not new

NotAllThere
6th August 2012, 17:15

Feel free.

I got bored with his petulant whining, so I've banned him for a while.

I deleted the original thread, which showed that he'd done really stupid things with his accounts and then tried to blame his accountants for his ignorance (things like paying himself his salary gross, instead of after deductions), because after I'd spent time clearing it up he continued with his puerile posturing.

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 17:23
Feel free.

I deleted the original thread, which showed that he'd done really stupid things with his accounts and then tried to blame his accountants for his ignorance (things like paying himself his salary gross, instead of after deductions), because after I'd spent time clearing it up he continued with his puerile posturing.

It really should be possible to neg banned users.

SimonMac
6th August 2012, 17:25
Feel free.

You were always my favourite Mod :hug:

Yes I do say that to all the mods

NotAllThere
6th August 2012, 17:25
I know. I forgot to neg him before I banned him. :ohwell

MarillionFan
6th August 2012, 17:26
I know. I forgot to neg him before I banned him. :ohwell

Disgraceful behaviour.

NotAllThere
6th August 2012, 17:26

Yes I do say that to all the modsTart. :D

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 17:33

Yes I do say that to all the mods

I preferred scotspine.

Scotgal
6th August 2012, 17:49
Feel free.

Hmm didn't russell say that they told him to pay that salary? I also think Nixon Williams posted confidential information from what I saw. It's obviou the thread was deleted to save NW's incompetence.

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 17:58
Hmm didn't russell say that they told him to pay that salary? I also think Nixon Williams posted confidential information from what I saw. It's obviou the thread was deleted to save NW's incompetence.

Get back in your sock drawer.

eek
6th August 2012, 18:01
Nice to see Russell was polite enough to thank NotAllThere for banning him.

Manners maketh man so what exactly is Russell if he's neither man or sockie.

SimonMac
6th August 2012, 18:08

What are you inferring there!

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 18:18
What are you inferring there!

Negged it to be on the safe side.

Scotgal
6th August 2012, 18:53

I am hopeless at accounting, that's why I pay an accountant. If I was paying the wrong salary for months on end I would expect my accountant to mentioned it asap, not at the end of the year, especially if they had OK'ed it first. If my accountant posted my companies accounts on a forum I woud be fuming.

Gentile
6th August 2012, 18:56
I am hopeless at accounting, that's why I pay an accountant. If I was paying the wrong salary for months on end I would expect my accountant to mentioned it asap, not at the end of the year, especially if they had OK'ed it first. If my accountant posted my companies accounts on a forum I woud be fuming.

You were.

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 18:56

Love the custom title.

Scotgal
6th August 2012, 18:57

Interesting label I have, saying I am Russell? So anyone agreeing with Russell is automatically assumed to be him....interesting.

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 18:59
You were.

If I had a sockie, I'd make sure I got one that's better at apostrophes than I am.

eek
6th August 2012, 19:00
Interesting label I have, saying I am Russell? So anyone agreeing with Russell is automatically assumed to be him....interesting.

I think the mod's double check ip addresses and other things to confirm such things prior to taking the mickey.

Just be glad they are in a decent mood. AndyW did less.

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 19:01

There is a bit of a logical leap, but you agree with Russell so you are a dismal twat and the only other dismal twat we know is Russell.

Scotgal
6th August 2012, 19:02
There is a bit of a logical leap, but you agree with Russell so you are a dismal twat and the only other dismal twat we know is Russell.

Thanks, very nice, I had forgot how abusive this place was, no wonder I stopped posting. Bye...

eek
6th August 2012, 19:05
Thanks, very nice, I had forgot how abusive this place was, no wonder I stopped posting. Bye...

It does seem awfully strange that you only appear when Russell is banned. Just saying like.

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 19:08

Yeah, **** off, loser.

Scotgal
6th August 2012, 19:10
It does seem awfully strange that you only appear when Russell is banned. Just saying like.

It is strange, I lurk a lot, and only post when I see injustices on a grand scale

fullyautomatix
6th August 2012, 19:11

So Russel is now pretending to be a girl ? Looks like he has been on AtW's crash course.

Scotgal
6th August 2012, 19:12
So Russel is now pretending to be a girl ? Looks like he has been on AtW's crash course.

I am all man.

eek
6th August 2012, 19:13
I am all Russell.

FTFY

Gentile
6th August 2012, 19:15
I am all man.

Sockgal, it's because of people like you that I have to post photos to embarrass MF.

northernladyuk
6th August 2012, 19:18
Sockgal, it's because of people like you that I have to post photos to embarrass MF.

We get plenty of those after the transgender sex workers' bingo morning, don't we dear?

Scotgal
6th August 2012, 19:18

No comprende?

cojak
6th August 2012, 19:26
Evening Chaps! What have I missed?

(oh, and it appears that I might have accidently banned a poster call Scotgal...)

eek
6th August 2012, 19:27

(oh, and it appears that I might have accidently banned a poster call Scotgal...)

spoilsport

TestMangler
6th August 2012, 19:33

Was it racially motivated ?

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 19:40

Twattists!

cojak
6th August 2012, 19:46

...says the poster who thought Poles sounded like cartoon Slovak pimps...

TestMangler
6th August 2012, 19:50
...says the poster who thought Poles sounded like Slovak pimps...

The thing about stereotypes is, that they tend to be based on some kind of fact :ohwell

The very phrase that you found so offensive was actually uttered to me once by a Polish 'builder'.

So, are you saying that there are no pimps in Poland ? or are we just not allowed to mention them ?

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 19:52
The thing about stereotypes is, that they tend to be based on some kind of fact :ohwell

The very phrase that you found so offensive was actually uttered to me once by a Polish 'builder'.

So, are you saying that there are no pimps in Poland ? or are we just not allowed to mention them ?

Did they give you a rough time when they muscled into the Bute market?

EternalOptimist
6th August 2012, 19:56
my
people come and go so quickly around here

:rolleyes:

fullyautomatix
6th August 2012, 20:05
It is strange, I lurk a lot, and only post when I see injustices on a grand scale

Well, nobody died.

NotAllThere
6th August 2012, 20:19
Well, nobody died.

I broke a nail!

eek
6th August 2012, 20:22
I broke a nail!

A very valid reason for banning someone.

BrilloPad
6th August 2012, 20:25
I preferred scotspine.

FFS :mad

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 20:29
FFS :mad

He knew how to keep your sort in check.

What happened to him? Did he flounce or die of apoplexy?

BrilloPad
6th August 2012, 20:32
Did he flounce or die of apoplexy?

Hopefully both.

What got me was giving me a warning for quoting one of troll's comments which also got a warning. So I am supposed to be a mod am I?

Though I am concerned I might give the current mods ideas for winding me up.....

TestMangler
6th August 2012, 20:33
Did they give you a rough time when they muscled into the Bute market?

Not into my market, I don't have a sister to pimp out :eek

administrator
6th August 2012, 20:33
Scotswho?

BrilloPad
6th August 2012, 20:35
Scotswho?

View Profile: scotspine - Contractor UK Bulletin Board (http://forums.contractoruk.com/members/scotspine.html)

HTH

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 20:36
Not into my market, I don't have a sister to pimp out :eek

My mistake.

cojak

There was a complaint by a Polish poster who found it racially offensive. Just because he said it, doesn't make it OK.

EternalOptimist
my camel toe is killing me

TestMangler
6th August 2012, 20:38
My mistake.

Not a problem. Did you recently pay for sex with someone you suspected of being my sister ?

Bacchus
6th August 2012, 20:41
View Profile: scotspine - Contractor UK Bulletin Board (http://forums.contractoruk.com/members/scotspine.html)

HTH

Anagram of "Penis Cost" you know...

Old Greg
6th August 2012, 20:43
Not a problem. Did you recently pay for sex with someone you suspected of being my sister ?

Decided against it. Wasn't sure if it was your sister or MF in a dress.

TestMangler
6th August 2012, 20:45
Decided against it. Wasn't sure if it was your sister or MF in a dress.

Probably a wise choice. Since I don't have a sister, there is only one remaining option......

Must ask him if he needs a new pimp.

BTW, how much was he charging ?

MarillionFan
6th August 2012, 20:50

Embarassed. I was mortified! I mean, it's bad enough you look like a girl, but when you're hung better than me as well, mortifying!

Who did your procedure?

EternalOptimist
6th August 2012, 20:53
Embarassed. I was mortified! I mean, it's bad enough you look like a girl, but when you're hung better than me as well, mortifying!

Who did your procedure?

the lilliputian micro surgeon of the little knob department of the university of 'oh god it's a woman'

probbly

MarillionFan
6th August 2012, 20:55
the lilliputian micro surgeon of the little knob department of the university of 'oh god it's a woman'

probbly

Right! Thats ******* it!

EternalOptimist
6th August 2012, 20:57
Right! Thats ******* it!

shut it.

when i need to commune with a snot rocket

I ll give you a call

norrahe
6th August 2012, 21:00
I broke a nail!

You having a bad hair day as well? :p

:eek

NotAllThere
7th August 2012, 06:07
He's banned for one week, btw.

suityou01
7th August 2012, 07:15

I just checked, and this thread is still not registering on my give-a-shit-o-meter.

HTH.

BrilloPad
7th August 2012, 07:16
I just checked, and this thread is still not registering on my give-a-tulip-o-meter.

HTH.

Do any threads reach that high?

suityou01
7th August 2012, 07:20
Do any threads reach that high?

Yours do mate, always. :hug:

:wink

eek
7th August 2012, 07:35

Meh

sasguru
7th August 2012, 07:43
It's a shame that it's that twat Rusell who raised this issue, and in such a numpty way, because there's a real and serious debate to be had here.
And that is what an accountancy firm should provide for the money you pay them.
Scotsgal was shouted down ( and it could very well have been a sockie) but she/he/it made a valid point: when you pay someone £100 plus a month, you shouldn't really have to think about the accountancy stuff.
When I was contracting I was constantly annoyed by how little accountants actually do for their money - you can't get simpler than a contractor's accounts.

NotAllThere
7th August 2012, 07:46
I pay my accountant on a time and materials basis, so I know exactly what he does for the money I pay him.

If you think it's a serious issue, raise it on the Legal and Accounting forum.

BrilloPad
7th August 2012, 07:50
When I was contracting I was constantly annoyed by how little accountants actually do for their money - you can't get simpler than a contractor's accounts.

I seem to remember that a couple of hundred years ago a doctor pulled a tooth for a gentleman - then presented him with a bill for a guinea. The gentleman refused to pay without a full breakdown saying it was too expensive. The doctor sent a bill. "For pulling the tooth - 1 shilling. For knowing how to pull the tooth so it caused the least pain - 1 pound".

And there are plenty of accountants and plenty of competition.

Old Greg
7th August 2012, 08:01
It's a shame that it's that twat Rusell who raised this issue, and in such a numpty way, because there's a real and serious debate to be had here.
Scotsgal was shouted down ( and it could very well have been a sockie) but she/he/it made a valid point: when you pay someone £100 plus a month, you shouldn't really have to think about the accountancy stuff.

You are simpler than a contractor's accounts.

HTH

eek
7th August 2012, 08:05

+1 although without the original article its impossible to accurately comment whether Russell had a valid complaint or had just get the wrong idea about what argument NW were using for the wages part of his income.

Contractor accounts are obviously simple I would have though this years tax efficient plan could be written with full explanation on 1 side of A4.

Old Greg
7th August 2012, 08:09
+1 although without the original article its impossible to accurately comment whether Russell had a valid complaint or had just get the wrong idea about what argument NW were using for the wages part of his income.

Contractor accounts are obviously simple I would have though this years tax efficient plan could be written with full explanation on 1 side of A4.

Can Russell's be written in crayon?

eek
7th August 2012, 08:15
Can Russell's be written in crayon?

I think the problem was that NW used words with more than 1 syllable in them.

SimonMac
7th August 2012, 08:42
This is why were ever possible I do my own accounts, and touch word well into year 2 the only time I have needed an accountant I have managed with the friendly advice given on these here forums. I find it astonishing that people do not know more than the very basic when it comes to a massive part of their own company which ultimately they are responsible for.

eek
7th August 2012, 08:44
This is why were ever possible I do my own accounts, and touch word well into year 2 the only time I have needed an accountant I have managed with the friendly advice given on these here forums. I find it astonishing that people do not know more than the very basic when it comes to a massive part of their own company which ultimately they are responsible for.

+1 although I would recommand the free version of crunch as its very good and telling you what you should be doing and acts as a decent double check for the 10 minutes a month it takes to update the account.

sasguru
7th August 2012, 08:45
You are simpler than a contractor's accounts.

HTH

And you're a bit mouthy for someone whose achievements are so mediocre.
You don't even have the wit to get out of the system.

HTH, BIDI

Old Greg
7th August 2012, 09:55
And you're a bit mouthy for someone whose achievements are so mediocre.
You don't even have the wit to get out of the system.

HTH, BIDI

You're only fooling yourself with your achievements.

sasguru
7th August 2012, 10:13
You're only fooling yourself with your achievements.

My best achievement is not needing to have achievements any more.
I hope you enjoy working for the next 30 years :laugh:laugh

MarillionFan
7th August 2012, 10:17

He won't live that long.

Old Greg
7th August 2012, 10:22

I'm certainly enjoying being me.

sasguru
7th August 2012, 10:25
I'm certainly enjoying being me.

You're not being you.

HTH, BIKIW

Old Greg
7th August 2012, 10:58
You're not being you.

HTH, BIKIW

That does complicate things somewhat.

d000hg
7th August 2012, 11:27
When I was contracting I was constantly annoyed by how little accountants actually do for their money - you can't get simpler than a contractor's accounts.From NW's response in the original thread, and the defence several of their clients posted, the issue was not that they didn't tell russell all he needed to do but that he is simply too stupid to understand even their "this is what you need to do" instructions. Of course a good accountant should be prepared for stupid clients and the help they might need, but if I were NW I would be asking him to find a new accountant after he decided to publicly insult them like that.

TestMangler
7th August 2012, 11:33
From NW's response in the original thread, and the defence several of their clients posted, the issue was not that they didn't tell russell all he needed to do but that he is simply too stupid to understand even their "this is what you need to do" instructions. Of course a good accountant should be prepared for stupid clients and the help they might need, but if I were NW I would be asking him to find a new accountant after he decided to publicly insult them like that.

^^ This....

Old Greg
7th August 2012, 11:34
From NW's response in the original thread, and the defence several of their clients posted, the issue was not that they didn't tell russell all he needed to do but that he is simply too stupid to understand even their "this is what you need to do" instructions. Of course a good accountant should be prepared for stupid clients and the help they might need, but if I were NW I would be asking him to find a new accountant after he decided to publicly insult them like that.

Have PMed Simon at SJD to warn him.

BrilloPad
7th August 2012, 12:00
You're not being you.

HTH, BIKIW

So why are you telling him then? :confused:

eek
7th August 2012, 12:05

Good point already made

I think the problem was that NW used words with more than 1 syllable in them.

d000hg
7th August 2012, 12:12
Sorry I missed that :)

Maybe he'll spend his week-long ban learning how to do his own accounts. More likely he'll be trolling on some other forum.

MaryPoppins
7th August 2012, 12:15
Bums. Have I missed all the fun again?

eek
7th August 2012, 12:16
Sorry I missed that :)

Maybe he'll spend his week-long ban learning how to do his own accounts. More likely he'll be trolling on some other forum.

Don't worry. I just wanted to post the same insult a second time.

d000hg
7th August 2012, 12:19
It was worth repeating.

Scoobos
13th August 2012, 15:45

I have to add, whoever the forum poster is - I totally agree with this statement.

d000hg
13th August 2012, 15:55
I have to add, whoever the forum poster is - I totally agree with this statement.Witch Sockie, burn ban him!

chef
13th August 2012, 16:23
I have to add, whoever the forum poster is - I totally agree with this statement.

I would agree too, but the point is that the accountancy firm in question, NW, did not post private confidential information relating to one of its clients, in fact they went out of their way to help their client and only when their client started throwing toys out the pram threatening legal action based upon what was commonly seen as the idiots own fault did they then describe basic accounting practices that the client failed to understand even though they had emailed them in an idiots guide, nothing personal was posted simply defending their reputation from a trolling idiot.

Old Greg
13th August 2012, 17:50
I would agree too, but the point is that the accountancy firm in question, NW, did not post private confidential information relating to one of its clients, in fact they went out of their way to help their client and only when their client started throwing toys out the pram threatening legal action based upon what was commonly seen as the idiots own fault did they then describe basic accounting practices that the client failed to understand even though they had emailed them in an idiots guide, nothing personal was posted simply defending their reputation from a trolling idiot.

+1. And most confidentiality clauses contain a twat exception sub-clause.

louie
13th August 2012, 18:04
+1. And most confidentiality clauses contain a twat exception sub-clause.

I expect we will see your name and address posted here soon then?

Old Greg
13th August 2012, 18:07
I expect we will see your name and address posted here soon then?

Touchy!

louie
13th August 2012, 18:18
Touchy!

:spel

touché

Old Greg
13th August 2012, 18:20
touché

As a child? Is this where your issues stem from?

louie
13th August 2012, 18:21
As a child? Is this where your issues stem from?

What issues? I got 99 problems and a sockie ain't one.

Old Greg
13th August 2012, 18:24
What issues? I got 99 problems and a sockie ain't one.

How many of those 99 are are accountancy related?

louie
13th August 2012, 18:50
How many of those 99 are are accountancy related?