• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afternoon naps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon naps

Offices really do need some sort of facilities to allow people to slope off for a little snooze in the afternoon
    Coffee's for closers

At a previous client, I used the car park. And not just at lunchtime either.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I doubt it would just be used for naps.

I remember the disabled toilet at JP MOrgan Aldermanbury being closed due to "improper use". I always wondered what that meant. Sex? Drugs? Both?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Offices really do need some sort of facilities to allow people to slope off for a little snooze in the afternoon
        One place had a first aid room with a bed, another we but a cot up in the server room, although if you feel asleep for too long you'd get hypothermia from the AC
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I like to work at home.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I doubt it would just be used for naps.

I remember the disabled toilet at JP MOrgan Aldermanbury being closed due to "improper use". I always wondered what that meant. Sex? Drugs? Both?
            ten years or so ago, at Radders, the girl on the team came back from the ladies bright red. She had seen two pairs of high heels , facing each other, with lots of slurpy kissing noises coming from the bog next door.

tugging material for a year that was

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              At a previous client, I used the car park. And not just at lunchtime either.
              Sounds uncomfortable and cold.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                ten years or so ago, at Radders, the girl on the team came back from the ladies bright red. She had seen two pairs of high heels , facing each other, with lots of slurpy kissing noises coming from the bog next door.

tugging material for a year that was

Not if one of them is NLadyUK
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Not if one of them is NLadyUK
                  don't spoil it you swine.
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    I agree, I operate so much better after a little snooze.

Have worked with quite a few contractors who would head to their cars at lunchtime for a kip. Never done that even last year when I was finding myself so knackered by the afternoon that I was ready to drop. Convinced myself for a while it was some horrific cancer but after a trip to the docs, it turned out I had Glandular Fever

Comment

Working...
                    X