• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First RBS now Knight Rider - the true cost of outsourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First RBS now Knight Rider - the true cost of outsourcing

My friends at Bloomberg tell me that Knight Rider outsourced maintenance of their trading system to India in order to save money! I wonder what the savings were compared to a $400 million loss? What with this right on the heels of the RBS outsourcing debacle one wonders whether all those jobs will be coming back onshore.

Originally posted by Squatch View Post
    My friends at Bloomberg tell me that Knight Rider outsourced maintenance of their trading system to India in order to save money! I wonder what the savings were compared to a $400 million loss? What with this right on the heels of the RBS outsourcing debacle one wonders whether all those jobs will be coming back onshore.
    KUATB
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

First RBS now Knight Rider - the true cost of outsourcing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post

Airwolf will ne next.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post

POTD
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

My friends at Bloomberg tell me that Knight Rider outsourced maintenance of their trading system to India in order to save money! I wonder what the savings were compared to a $400 million loss?
            Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Please be doing the needful Michael and revert.
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
              X