• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who will miss ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will miss ?

So who will miss the penalty that will boot England out of the World Cup ?

Crouch Beckam and Lampard if current form is anything to go by.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
      someome who is not watching or listening
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
        All of them. Except for Peter Crouch who will dance like a Thunderbirds puppet before knocking himself out on the cross-bar.

Comment

All of them, knowing our sodding luck.
          A Scottish acquaintance of mine suggested (in response to all the Wayne-Mania) he'd laugh until he soiled himself if Rooney missed a penalty which meant we got knocked out.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
            All of them, knowing our sodding luck.
            A Scottish acquaintance of mine suggested (in response to all the Wayne-Mania) he'd laugh until he soiled himself if Rooney missed a penalty which meant we got knocked out.
            To be honest I think I would be standing next to him at the dry cleaners.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

England won't need penalty shoot-outs. They are the best team there.

Comment

theo walcott.

world cup final penalty miss.

Comment

theo walcott.

world cup final penalty miss.

we lose.

Comment

Working...
                  X