• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many real women are there in this forum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many real women are there in this forum?

The only one my antenna tells me is real is Rebekka . All the rest, I am not sure about. So come on girls, we need some proof ....

I reckon CarolB is the real deal.

Comment

I reckon CarolB is the real deal.
      I can nip over to a certain pub and find out...

Comment

Yeah, CarolB is a woman alright.

Becs? No way. She is as butch as Sandy.

Comment

I'm a bit confused with this then...

Comment

darmstadt: Most if not all of that scene was cut from the film. Which is sad really.

Congregation: If you ever get to see an uncut version of Spartacus that one scene changes the movie quite dramatically.

Comment

Congregation: If you ever get to see an uncut version of Spartacus that one scene changes the movie quite dramatically
              Preaching to the perverted again, Threaded?

Comment

"How many real women are there in this forum?"

Scotspine is known to be a right old woman at times - does that count?

Comment

Hang on. I watch Spartacus the other day having never seen it before and thought what a great film and now you tell me that that Androclines bloke was in fact not Roman but a little Greek and the reason he goes 'Im Spartacus' and wants a little wrestling at the end because he was in fact a raving poofter!!!!!

Right changes the film that does!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    The only one my antenna tells me is real is Rebekka . All the rest, I am not sure about. So come on girls, we need some proof ....
                    The age old question
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X