• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why does God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire produce so many Medal Winners?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire produce so many Medal Winners?

If Yorkshire were a country it would be tenth in the medal table with five golds, the same as Germany and ahead of Holland. No doubt SAS would explain it as Yorkshire folk having better genes.

Discuss e' by eck

I blame Thatcher shutting down the coalmines.

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    If Yorkshire were a country it would be tenth in the medal table with five golds, the same as Germany and ahead of Holland. No doubt SAS would explain it as Yorkshire folk having better genes.

Discuss e' by eck
    My Bro Tweeted me that Bolton (our home town) has produced more Gold Medals than India, Spain and some other shiit country put together...

Stek, Lanky Lad exiled in Yarksher....

Comment

Discuss e' by eck
      Can Mod's amend the thread title to give it its full name, God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's because the flout the drug rules by their own special Yorkshire methods.

They avoid drug test detection by injecting ecstacy directly into the skin around the teeth.

This is known locally as 'E By Gum'
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          It's because the flout the drug rules by their own special Yorkshire methods.

They avoid drug test detection by injecting ecstacy directly into the skin around the teeth.

This is known locally as 'E By Gum'
          There's also the anal probe administration known as "Bloody Norah".

Comment

Its because they are desperate to get out of Yorkshire. Great motivation.

Comment

Delivering hovis?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

No doubt SAS would explain it as Yorkshire folk having better genes.
                Eh? When have I ever seriously subscribed to the genetic superiority theory?
                I think it's because the lazy twats don't have any jobs allowing them to take t'lottery cash for training in their vast spare time, innit?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hasn't Scotland delivered the most medals?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's due to our genetic superiority of course from generations of fighting the vikings and hurdling dry stone walls for training.

Comment

Working...
                    X