• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dooooooooom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dooooooooom

BBC News - Bank of England expected to cut UK growth forecasts

Some Wednesday doom.

Bashickly Merve the Swerve reckons the UK economy will now contract in 2012 rather than grow, they're considering an interest rate cut and Spain is about to go down the tulipter, taking Italy with it which would exhaust the current bailout fund.

Seeing as China's about to go down the tulipter as well that doesn't leave anyone to come to the rescue.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

----------------------------
    The Bank of England is expected to slash UK growth forecasts to close to zero from the 0.8pc predicted in May when it releases its quarterly inflation report later today.

The Bank is expected to say in its August Inflation Report that the British economy will come to a standstill this year with virtually zero growth in 2012 as a whole.
    ----------------------------

FFS. If they spoke to people in the real world they would know the real economy has been on the floor for the last 12 months. With no sign of recovery. Instead they listen to a few twunts like sasguru who only see the effects of QE helping out a few bankers.

These guys need to get out a bit more. Well sasguru needs to stay in more - those at the BoE need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

FFS. If they spoke to people in the real world they would know the real economy has been on the floor for the last 12 months. With no sign of recovery. Instead they listen to a few twunts like sasguru who only see the effects of QE helping out a few bankers.

These guys need to get out a bit more. Well sasguru needs to stay in more - those at the BoE need to get out more.
      What people in the real world say

Makes I laff when you disguised employee cretinous IT twats think you are running a business
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

and I thought this thread was about how SY01 had messed up on his gig

Comment

Working...
        X