• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone going to Cropredy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to Cropredy?

Folk festivals are not normally my thing but should be fun. Last went 22 years ago

ah that takes me back. i last went 18 years ago. i used to work in the brasenose arms... that place used to get quite busy over the cropredy festival weekend. i'm guessing it gets even busier now.

but no, i'm not. i'll be on a beach / by the pool / beer in hand etc.
    Last edited by DS23; 8 August 2012, 13:20.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      ah that takes me back. i last went 18 years ago. i used to work in the brasenose arms... that place used to get quite busy over the cropredy festival weekend. i'm guessing it gets even busier now.

but no, i'm not. i'll be on a beach / by the pool / beer in hand etc.
      I last went in 1989 - a mate of mine lived nearby. Spent the whole weekend drinking in a graveyard which must have been opposite / next to the pub because the beer garden had spilled over to there.

Not very respectful, I know, and I wouldn't dream of doing it now but I do have the obligatory photo of myself comatosed & slumped up against a gravestone with RIP over my head.

Comment

Working...
      X