• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The devil's work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The devil's work

It appears that we in IT, those of us who are not totally crap at it anyway, are doing the devil's work by creating the new tower of Babel.

http://www.be-ready.org/unityand.html
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

If Jesus comes back, we'll kill him again.
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Mind you at least there was a quote from Ecclesiastes ...

In a little-known verse of Scripture, Ecclesiastes 10:19 (NKJV), we find this astonishing statement, yet a highly relevant truth:

"A feast is made for laughter,
      And wine makes merry,
      But money answers everything."

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
        If Jesus comes back, we'll kill him again.
        No Monkey let me tell you what will really happen - when Jesus returns we will all bow down and confess that he is Lord!! Then those who are humble and have put their faith and trust in him will enjoy blissful eternal happiness while the hard hearted will face eternal torment and damnation. There will be no feigning of ignorance on Judgement Day.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          No Monkey this is what will happen - when Jesus returns we will all bow down and confess that he is Lord!! Then those who are humble and have put their faith and trust in him will enjoy blissful eternal happiness while the hard hearted will face eternal torment and damnation. There will be no feigning of ignorance on Judgement Day.
          I hope he doesnt return in the next few weeks, I dont want the world cup coverage interupted.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

No Monkey let me tell you what will really happen - when Jesus returns we will all bow down and confess that he is Lord!! Then those who are humble and have put their faith and trust in him will enjoy blissful eternal happiness while the hard hearted will face eternal torment and damnation. There will be no feigning of ignorance on Judgement Day.
            Humble???? Humble??? Since when have you ever been humble

Comment

He'll need to lose the beard or the Met will probably shoot him...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Is that the day you'll get your 12 virgins?
                Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
                  Is that the day you'll get your 12 virgins?
                  I thought they were apostles?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

What about those who are cowardly, arrogant and conceited, and call for war and death in the Middle East? What happens to them?

Comment

Working...
                    X