• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hedgehogs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hedgehogs

I really want a hedgehog.

but me garden isnt big enough, and there is not enough hedgehog infrastructure around to support one

I'm a bit pissed off about that

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

And moaning about it on CUK is going to help how?

Comment

Got four acres here but no hedgehogs. Deer, rabbits, foxes, buzzards and assorted bird life but no hedgehogs.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

There was one in my garden digging for worms when I looked out late at night a few months back. I sat watching him for ages - they're speedy wee things.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
          I like to bandy drunken words with true friends now and then.

it means nothing. It adds nothing to the sum of human achievement.

It helps younger dudes to know that the older dudes are, in fact human, and occasionally silly

thats it
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I like to bandy drunken words with true friends now and then.

it means nothing. It adds nothing to the sum of human achievement.

It helps younger dudes to know that the older dudes are, in fact human, and occasionally silly

thats it
            Noted

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
              Don't be so prickly....

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                There was one in my garden digging for worms when I looked out late at night a few months back. I sat watching him for ages - they're speedy wee things.
                Why doesn't that surprise me

Where you wearing your black belt and devising a crack solution to a clients urgent issue ?

Comment

Get them in my garden occasionally, when i dug the test holes for my extension i came out one morning and there was one stuck down the hole, i lifted him/her out and sent them on their way round the back of the garden shed.

Comment

Rarely seen live hedgehogs or foxes since moving to a rural area. They seem to like city life or, more likely, gardens are the only habitat they have in cities whereas ours can stay well away from us in the woods.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X