• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop the war on pubic hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop the war on pubic hair

Pubic hair has a job to do

Apparently if a nurse/doctor sees a female under 30 with pubic hair they are amazed.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Pubic hair has a job to do

Apparently if a nurse/doctor sees a female under 30 with pubic hair they are amazed.
    I'd be amazed if I saw a female under 30 with pubic hair
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Personally, I prefer an uncut lawn.

Had an operation down there once. The young nurse got down and had a good gander then said Mr Bolshie, we're going to have to shave!' I said I had one this morning before coming in! She said 'No, down there' and proceeded to give me a rusty razor and talc. WTF! It was the most uncomfortable shave I ever had.

And she left me to do it!
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Pubic hair is extremely useful. It acts as a natural, God-given badger hair shaving brush with which you can work up a decent lather when showering.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          The Guardian....

Comment

I love a nice muff. Though i'd be put off if the first time i knobbed a girl she didn't shave.

Comment

One of the hottest babes I ever had used to shave. It wold have been nice if she had taken her sideies up a bit as well though

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Shaved or unshaved, I'd just be happy to see one.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Shaved or unshaved, washed or unwashed, neatly packed or saddlebags,I'd just be happy to see one.

jeez, unwashed saddlebags. you are one sick puppy

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Agree with HyperD or the quote of same anyway. (Stand up for your principles Hyper!) Must be a personality quirk of chemical engineers. The more unwashed the better. Mmm. Chewy.

PS And Napoleon obviously.
                    PPS I mean, who really wants the taste of soap and deodorant? Be honest!
                    Last edited by xoggoth; 9 August 2012, 18:42.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X