• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

icslondon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

icslondon

Can anyone give me any feedback on icslondon?
    (www.icslondon.com)

After some time in the wilderness there may be a chance of some work there but I can't find any dirt on them. Maybe there's none to find.

Any related experiences would be much appreciated.

Any off topic remarks would be appreciated just as much.

...well my prediction is that house prices will probably drop this month, though I'm not sure by how much.

Comment

icslondon

I had an interview with this company and it could not be described as an interview because it was actually a sales pitch for a very expensive .Net course.

They wanted £6000 from me, £5000 if I pay up front and a guaranteed job at the end of it. I pushed on the guaranteed job bit and low and behold, they could not guarantee a job at the end of it after I asked if we would be signing a contract stating as such.

So all in all, I walked away feeling like I had just wasted a whole day travelling to and from the interview, £20 in petrol costs, although I am now a little wiser from this experience.

Something is just not right about this set up. My instinct tells me that I smell a rat. Try a Google search on ‘icslondon’, it provides many interesting links that show others are very sceptical to.

In my opinion; DONT GO NEAR THEM. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF A JOB AT THE END; IT’S A GREAT MONEY MAKING SCAM.

Comment

Originally posted by matrix65
        I had an interview with this company and it could not be described as an interview because it was actually a sales pitch for a very expensive .Net course.

They wanted £6000 from me, £5000 if I pay up front and a guaranteed job at the end of it. I pushed on the guaranteed job bit and low and behold, they could not guarantee a job at the end of it after I asked if we would be signing a contract stating as such.

So all in all, I walked away feeling like I had just wasted a whole day travelling to and from the interview, £20 in petrol costs, although I am now a little wiser from this experience.

Something is just not right about this set up. My instinct tells me that I smell a rat. Try a Google search on ‘icslondon’, it provides many interesting links that show others are very sceptical to.

In my opinion; DONT GO NEAR THEM. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF A JOB AT THE END; IT’S A GREAT MONEY MAKING SCAM.

Isn't this just a scheme which requires you to pay them to find you a job. I thought that was illegal in this country

Comment

Working...
        X