• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate Bush...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Bush...

..rumour has it she's gonna perform Running Up That Hill at the Olympics closing ceremony...

Whoooo!

Back of the net.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Should be interesting if this article is correct.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        ..rumour has it she's gonna perform Running Up That Hill at the Olympics closing ceremony...

Who?
        FTFY
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I heard it was Gold by Duran Duran followed by 'You're not singing anymore' towards the Aussies.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

She must have a lot of stamina if she can sing while running up the hill.
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Wow I didn't realise the Duchess of Cambridge was THAT talented. Also good to hear she is backing BP's pubic hair campaign.
              Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I heard it was Gold by Duran Duran
                Is that similar to Gold by Spandau Ballet?
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  Is that similar to Gold by Spandau Ballet?

They covered it, I think.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

They covered it, I think.
                    In MF's case all music not by Marillion is background tulip. But even with that explanation
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X