• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear, no more taekwondo medals for GB & NI

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear, no more taekwondo medals for GB & NI

Sarah Stephenson and Lutalo Muhammad both out early doors.

Mitigation in Sarah's case because of the tragedies she suffered last year. But there was a bit of a stir when Muhammad was selected instead of Aaron Cook.

Would Cook have done any better than Muhammad? I think perhaps he would, being the world number one and having previously beaten everyone in this tournament.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Sarah Stephenson and Lutalo Muhammad both out early doors.

Mitigation in Sarah's case because of the tragedies she suffered last year. But there was a bit of a stir when Muhammad was selected instead of Aaron Cook.

Would Cook have done any better than Muhammad? I think perhaps he would, being the world number one and having previously beaten everyone in this tournament.
    Yes Cook would have done better. Quite dodgy story there from what I read.

We're off to the Excel tomorrow for the TKD. Should be good fun.
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
      Yes Cook would have done better. Quite dodgy story there from what I read.

We're off to the Excel tomorrow for the TKD. Should be good fun.
      It was the only event I considered going to, but I didn't bother in the end.

Except archery, but that was only because I work a few minutes' walk from Lords.

Comment

I think the mitigation in Stephenson case was she was has cruciate ligament surgery a few months ago, as for why the World Number 1 wasn't picked
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I think the mitigation in Stephenson case was she was has cruciate ligament surgery a few months ago, as for why the World Number 1 wasn't picked
          The story goes that he withdrew from the official British Taekwondo training program to follow his own routine. Ahfter that he bacame no. 1 proving he was right. However he wasn't forgiven for breaking ranks.

Or he bonked the Taekwondo's boss's daughter.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hang on, Muhammad has got himself into the repechage for the bronze medal because his conqueror has reached the final.

So all is not lost yet.

Comment

Working...
            X