PDA

View Full Version : Stressed women drawn to heavier guys?

OwlHoot
11th August 2012, 09:15
Apparently Stressed men are drawn to heavy women (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19180983) and I wondered if stressed women might be more drawn to heavier guys :rolleyes:

SueEllen
11th August 2012, 09:52
Women are drawn to wealthier guys as long as they aren't complete knobs.

Weight and looks don't come into it.

norrahe
11th August 2012, 10:59
Women are drawn to wealthier guys as long as they aren't complete knobs.

Weight and looks don't come into it.

For some gold diggers they don't even care about personality as long as he's wealthy, really don't understand how some people can do that.

Cliphead
11th August 2012, 11:01
For some gold diggers they don't even care about personality as long as he's wealthy, really don't understand how some people can do that.

I'm not complaining :smokin

norrahe
11th August 2012, 11:07

You wouldn't, you old tart :wink

TestMangler
11th August 2012, 11:35

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cliphead again. :laugh :laugh

Nice one Clipster. I like your style !!

escapeUK
11th August 2012, 12:51

Looks fade, six packs become beer bellies, hair lines recede. But money is always attractive.

Gentile
11th August 2012, 13:03
Looks fade, six packs become beer bellies, hair lines recede. But money is always attractive.

Money doesn't make you happy, but I've never been in any situation where having some made it any worse.

norrahe
11th August 2012, 13:16

Not so for me, but maybe for others.

Each man/woman for themselves :D

CH isn't complaining :laugh

escapeUK
11th August 2012, 13:19
Money doesn't make you happy, but I've never been in any situation where having some made it any worse.

Of course money makes you happy, gives you freedom and money also the power to protect. Money can remove you from most situations that cause unhappiness too.

EternalOptimist
11th August 2012, 14:51
Money doesn't make you happy,

that's got to be the wrongest wrong thing in the history of wrongness. It's sure made me happy

it's true that people will always worry up to their 'worry level', but maxing out my happiness level has taken a little bit of dosh.

just try this thought experiment.

Imagine if someone shaved one of your eyebrows off. You would be VERY unhappy wouldn't you ?
but then if you sued them ant ten billion pounds in compensation, your happiness would dwarf the unhappiness. Thereby proving that I am right

:rolleyes:

SueEllen
11th August 2012, 16:40
that's got to be the wrongest wrong thing in the history of wrongness. It's sure made me happy

it's true that people will always worry up to their 'worry level', but maxing out my happiness level has taken a little bit of dosh.

just try this thought experiment.

Imagine if someone shaved one of your eyebrows off. You would be VERY unhappy wouldn't you ?

When I had it happen to me before I didn't mind.

Then again I was a kid and the adults were worried. :devil