• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More empty seats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More empty seats

Looks to be loads of empty seats in the footie final. Shame. When we went to the semis, there were signs everywhere saying 'Sold Out', but reckon 1 in 10 seats were empty. Looks to be even more in this match.

Ooops, wrong forum.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Ooops, wrong forum.
      Not anymore.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Not anymore.
        Ta.

Comment

I reckon they did well to get the crowd they did for Brazil v Mexico.

Comment

Looks to be loads of empty seats in the footie final. Shame. When we went to the semis, there were signs everywhere saying 'Sold Out', but reckon 1 in 10 seats were empty. Looks to be even more in this match.
            Say what!? Attendance was over 86,000 in a stadium that holds 90,000.

I'd say that's not many empty seats. Specsavers?
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post

Just because 86000 tickets were "sold" doesn't mean 86000 people were in the stadium
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post

Did you watch it? Was very noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Just because 86000 tickets were "sold" doesn't mean 86000 people were in the stadium
                  86,000 is official attendance, that means people through the turnstile not tickets sold.

Did you watch it? Was very noticeable.
                  Didnt watch all of it no but the attendance looked in line with occupied seating to me.
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Lots here - although it is towards the end of the match, so possible people left en masse early.

Comment

Working...
                    X