• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disgusting of Tunbridge Wells

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting of Tunbridge Wells

Row over parking in commuter town takes a foul turn - Telegraph

Families say they are fed up with staff from the giant AXA PPP Healthcare's headquarters in Hawkenbury, near Tunbridge Wells, Kent, taking all the spaces in nearby roads.

Now employees going home after work have returned to their cars to find them smeared with dog excrement.

They must have some pretty big dogs down there. Is it anywhere near Baskerville?
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Now employees going home after work have returned to their cars to find them smeared with dog excrement.

Still civilized. Dog poo can be washed. In Paris, they scratch your car.

Comment

Things like this really piss me off, at no point does it say (under general rules) that you have a right to park outside your own house, if I am not parked illegally I tell people to **** off if confornted
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Things like this really piss me off, at no point does it say (under general rules) that you have a right to park outside your own house, if I am not parked illegally I tell people to **** off if confornted
          Also, it does say in the article that people object to having their access blocked. If that is the case you can call the police who will remove the obstruction.

I find it odd that, if someone objected to parking outside their house, they confront them. There are quite a few knobs around who will go to the house and smear dog poo on the house. Or worse.

When I were a lad we would put dog poo on the doorstep, add lighter fluid, light it, ring bell and retreat. Great fun watching someone stamp on it to put the flames out....

Comment

Working...
          X