• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tweet or is it Twit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tweet or is it Twit

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

I see you and raise the Titanic

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm sure this man on the olympics said they started 3000 years ago! Its only 2012 so how would that work?!

WTF!? The Olympics have been going for 3000 Years?!?! There's only been 2012 years.....
      Pure class!
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Oh no, oh no, oh no! It appears that these people could quite possibly be the future of this country.
        I have heard the phrase "inspire a generation" used a lot over the course of the Olympics maybe it should be "let's just wait for the next generation, this one seems to be broken!"

Comment

Reminds me of one of favourite 'Worst Movies' - 'Shining Through', very much recommended to the bad movie buff, features Michael Douglas as a US Spy in Nazi Germany who couldn't speak any German so just had a bandage on his neck and a card saying in German 'Wounded in Neck', that would really work, and Melanie Griffith who is supposed to be a US citizen of German decent who, according to Sir John Gielgud, who should have known better then to appear in this film, said she has 'The Accent of a Berlin Butcher's Daughter' - when he himself said to her in German 'Ihre Accent!!!' with the accent of an English Pillock...

Melanie Griffith is so thick this what is said about her hearing about quite how naughty the Nazi's where:

"It was while working on this film that Melanie Griffith became aware, for the very first time in her life that Germans had done bad things to Jews during World War II, and she was quite outraged about it. This earned her the nickname "Brainiac" which was used in Toronto-area print media for some time afterward."

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
            I'm sure this man on the olympics said they started 3000 years ago! Its only 2012 so how would that work?!

WTF!? The Olympics have been going for 3000 Years?!?! There's only been 2012 years.....
            Pure class!
            No, that's all fine. The real head-scratcher is that, given Bradley Wiggins and co have had 3000 (or 2012) years to get it right, how come they still can't get the flag the right way up?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
              No, that's all fine. The real head-scratcher is that, given Bradley Wiggins and co have had 3000 (or 2012) years to get it right, how come they still can't get the flag the right way up?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Gets right on my tits this. I was watching the marathon yesterday and loads of people at one point in the race had small flag and every single one was upside down. I guess some street vendor had shed loads. It's absolutely criminal at times. The number of articles I have read in some pretty decent publications which have it upside down as well.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I've only just found out that Anne Franck's Diary was real.

Can someone tell me if Bridgette Jones' is real or not ?
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

It wasn't the same flag back then
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X