• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bird Flu

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird Flu

A magpie has just keeled over in our graden. It has been stood wobbling for a couple of hours and just fallen over dead. At the very least we should have something for the barbie
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Don't you have to report such things to DEFRA?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

It probably died because of the drought!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        A magpie has just keeled over in our graden. It has been stood wobbling for a couple of hours and just fallen over dead. At the very least we should have something for the barbie
        If you need to report dead birds, or need advice on avian flu, please contact the Defra Helpline (08459 33 55 77) and choose the Avian Influenza option which will be open from 8:30am to 8:00pm.

"This bird is deceased"

Comment

The other one is going mental. It keeps flying in and out and is making a load of noise.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

1 for sorrow
            2 for joy
            3 for a girl
            4 tum te tum te um

What ever happend to Mick, Tommy and Jenny.
            I know Tommy is promoting wrestling and presenting local BBC radio but the others....
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
              Stick it in a jiffy bag and post it to DEFRA.

Comment

"Stick it in a jiffy bag and post it to DEFRA."

2nd class - should smell quite nice by thye time it gets there.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I saw a dead albatross once.
                  it was on the telly though

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                    I saw a dead albatross once.
                    it was on the telly though

Was it a big telly?
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X