• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dullest sockie ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dullest sockie ever

No need for a poll.
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Originally posted by doomage View Post
    No need for a poll.
    All agreed MF is the outright winner, then!?
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
      All agreed MF is the outright winner, then!?
      Only if the prize is going to the ventriloquist; I'd be willing to bet 3/4 of the sockies on CUK are just him pretending to have even a single friend. His Rep page must look like the bottom of a sanitary towel bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        His Rep page must look like the bottom of a sanitary towel bin.
        erm, for those of us who haven't yet had the pleasure of this, what exactly is this supposed to look like?
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

my thoughts exactly.

although i am not sure I want to know

Comment

Only if the prize is going to the ventriloquist; I'd be willing to bet 3/4 of the sockies on CUK are just him pretending to have even a single friend. His Rep page must look like the bottom of a sanitary towel bin.
            Originally posted by chef View Post
            erm, for those of us who haven't yet had the pleasure of this, what exactly is this supposed to look like?
            Originally posted by original PM View Post
            my thoughts exactly.

although i am not sure I want to know
            I belive this is the origin of the phrase "A bloody mess".

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              OK, now for MF imagine the green bits are instead red, and rather than compliments and shared laughter smileys there are a list of insults that read a bit like the ones that can be obtained from this random insult generator:

Comment

OK, now for MF imagine the green bits are instead red, and rather than compliments and shared laughter smileys there are a list of insults that read a bit like the ones that can be obtained from this random insult generator:

Why are you trying so hard to prove that you are ever so popular in this forum ?

Also, rep has lost its shine ever since repileaks came out. None of us really bother about it.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Why are you trying so hard to prove that you are ever so popular in this forum ?

Also, rep has lost its shine ever since repileaks came out. None of us really bother about it.
                  I'm not. I'm stating that MF isn't popular, which is a different thing. Ironically, I think that MF is the only person that really cares about Rep; most normal people have CUK and all aspects of it firmly in perspective to the rest of our lives.

Comment

Member List - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Who are you? Who are you?

What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X