• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest EuroMillions winners.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest EuroMillions winners.

Going to use the £148m to have a 'normal family life' and he's going to expand his 2nd hand music store with his business partner.

Oh, and his wife has 'bought' her mum a ticket for tonight and sent it in the post to her

Really!?
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Good luck to 'em.

Quite why you'd go public though escapes me.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Good luck to 'em.

WSSS
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Good luck to 'em.

I believe its because they are told while they can refuse publicity, that neighbours, workmates and others etc tip off the papers \ media who the big winner is and other sorts of 'drip, drip' invasion of privacy.

If they go for the publicity, it all dies down quickly and arent in the spotlight or pestered as long.

Not sure if I belief it but that's what the rumour mills says!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Good luck to 'em.

They must think all their friends will find out anyway so want to come out and continue their lives as normal. No doubt they'll all hate each other in no time and they'd have been better off disappearing.

Comment

So he can be kidnapped from his shop and subsequently shot in the face when his wife refuses to pay up.

Some people just crave attention.
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
              So he can be kidnapped from his shop and subsequently shot in the face when his wife moves abroad with the millions minus the cost of the hit man.

Some people just crave attention.
              FTFY
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
                They must think all their friends will find out anyway so want to come out and continue their lives as normal. No doubt they'll all hate each other in no time and they'd have been better off disappearing.
                The only way to remain anonymous would be to simply tell your friends you're moving, like normal people do, and then move and pretend you were rich all along.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  The only way to remain anonymous would be to simply tell your friends you're moving, like normal people do, and then move and pretend you were rich all along.
                  Or invest it, live off the income and pretend you were an it contractor and working overseas whenever you jet off somewhere nice.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Or invest it, live off the income and pretend you were an it contractor and working overseas whenever you jet off somewhere nice.
                    Investing that amount of money would be a full-time job.

In fact, investing the interest would be a full time job.

Lucky f*ckers.

Comment

Working...
                    X