• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The New Movie Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Movie Thread

This looks interesting

Release Date: October 12 (US)

Some of the comments
    What you may need to know.

1. It’s been four years since In Bruges (2008). Meaning, it’s been four years since Colin Farrell starred in a good movie.

2. Lest we forget, Martin McDonagh won an Oscar for Best Short Film for Six Shooter (2004). Respect.

3. Seven Psychopaths was meant to co-star Mickey Rourke, who threw a mickey fit over cash. They got Woody Harrelson in instead.

4. Tom Waits.

5. Tom Waits

6. McDonagh did a stage play called A Beheading In Spokane, starring Crazy Chris Walken and Sam The Rock Rockwell, both of whom feature here.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Anybody got a review on the Expendables 2 ?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      This looks interesting

Release Date: October 12 (US)

Some of the comments
      I like Tom Waits the musician a lot, not so sure about Tom Waits the actor
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        I like Tom Waits the musician a lot, not so sure about Tom Waits the actor
        He was good in Dracula.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Marillion the movie is to be released next year. I shall be reviewing that shortly.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Anybody got a review on the Expendables 2 ?
            Sas said it's awesome and even better than the first one
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Looking forward to this
              If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

Olga Kurylenko is always worth seeing. She's been in some good stuff (Kirot, The Serpernt, Max Payne all spring to mind)
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The B9961 is drinking at the bar when this big mean red road walks in.
                  'YOU, get out of the way, this is MY place. I'm the A6'

so the little B road shuffles off into the corner.

then the massive big blue M6 strolls in, smacks the A6 round the lug ole
                  and the A6 shuffles off into the other corner.

then this little black wiggly road comes in, and the B9961 runs out the back, the A6 jumps out of one window and the M6 runs off to hide in the toilet.

The barman thinks to himself
                  'Uh o. looks like we've got a right cycle path here'

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I know it is a long way off, and no information about it available yet, but i am eagerly awaiting

The Comedian, directed by Sean Penn. The last film he directed (into the wild) was the best film i have ever seen

Comment

Working...
                    X