• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Android Tablets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Tablets

Good afternoon

I'm thinking of getting a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (the 10.1 inches one), and I was wondering if any of you has one or has been playing with one, what you think of it, if you have any other recommendations, etc etc

Cheers
    C

Originally posted by carlosLondon View Post
    Good afternoon

I'm thinking of getting a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (the 10.1 inches one), and I was wondering if any of you has one or has been playing with one, what you think of it, if you have any other recommendations, etc etc

Cheers
    C
    iPad. Really....

Comment

I think the cream works better. Preparation H or Anusol, depending on your local pharmacy.

Comment

Basically, if you like Linux, and like dicking around and rebuilding and reinstalling and tweaking, go Android.

Nuff said.

Comment

Nexus 7...i bought one over an ipad a month or so ago and am very impressed

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Basically, if you like Linux, and like dicking around and rebuilding and reinstalling and tweaking, go Android.

Nuff said.
            Surely that's like saying you should have an iphone over an Android one. I prefer my Android phone. It feels more like a mini computer that I can fart about with rather than just play with the stuff that Apple allows me to.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
              Surely that's like saying you should have an iphone over an Android one. I prefer my Android phone. It feels more like a mini computer that I can fart about with rather than just play with the stuff that Apple allows me to.
              Well yeah, I know Apple control it all, unless u JB or whatever, but, I like Apple, I want it to just work in a constrained controlled way which it does for me.

I do like Apple, I know they have all the control etc but they keep their house in order, the linux/android free-for-all is a bit unwieldy you have to agree.....

Comment

Good afternoon

Cheers
                C
                I've got the Acer Iconia A510. Fantastic bit of kit.
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Good afternoon

Cheers
                  C
                  overpriced and out of date
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

Nuff said.
                    I'd love to know where this idea comes from. I've never once dicked around, rebuilt or tweaked my Android phone. And it automatically updated itself to ICS, and now JellyBean without me having to do a thing (other than say yes). It all just works.

The Nexus 7 makes the prices of all the other tablets look a bit silly.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X