• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't do it. That's the warning.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't do it. That's the warning.

Drugs, parody threads, posts targeting individual members and drink driving. Don't do that either.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Drugs, parody threads, posts targeting individual members and drink driving. Don't do that either.
    Technically it wasn't targeting an individual member, it was targeting a "couple". And was all in good fun - wasn't intended to upset anyone - I for one am sorry if my posts did.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Technically it wasn't targeting an individual member, it was targeting a "couple". And was all in good fun - wasn't intended to upset anyone - I for one am sorry if my posts did.
      There were some nasty posts in there, from some posters who've already been warned to back off.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        There were some nasty posts in there, from some posters who've already been warned to back off.
        He can be a bit of an idiot that Testmangler, I hope you've thrown the book at him.

Mf in 'Eek' Mode.

Comment

He can be a bit of an idiot that Testmangler, I hope you've thrown the book at him.

Mf in 'Eek' Mode.
          Yeah boss, sorry boss, won't happen again boss. Dat infraction dun taught me a lesson boss.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Yeah boss, sorry boss, won't happen again boss. Dat infraction dun taught me a lesson boss.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I missed it. What happened? It was all in jest ...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I missed it. What happened? It was all in jest ...
                Nick complained. He said a joke is a joke, but it was too far for him.

Comment

Nick complained. He said a joke is a joke, but it was too far for him.
                  eh??
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I am going to write a feckin screen scraper for general so I can catch up on the fun I miss.

Comment

Working...
                    X