• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kittens on the way

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kittens on the way

One of my cats is currently having her kittens.
    Two healthy ones so far. Both seem to be stripey like their mother
    Just thought I'd tell you
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    One of my cats is currently having her kittens.
    Two healthy ones so far. Both seem to be stripey like their mother
    Just thought I'd tell you
    And you want to know where to buy a sack cloth and good quality bricks? Have you tried Travis Perkins?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Aw, lovely

Whereabouts are you? We're after a couple of kittens.

Edit: Ah, Hull - a bit far!

Comment

Where are you K2P2? Mother is a silver snowspot (like a silver tabby) and the father is a british blue.

I have a feeling MF left his soul at a previous contract...come on man....they're soooo cute. You know you want one
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Aw, lovely

Whereabouts are you? We're after a couple of kittens.

Edit: Ah, Hull - a bit far!
          Royal Mail Special Delivery is guaranteed next day, before 1PM
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

This thread needs pictures!!

(I like kittens and am also fond of a bit of grown up pussy)

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              Where are you K2P2? Mother is a silver snowspot (like a silver tabby) and the father is a british blue.

I have a feeling MF left his soul at a previous contract...come on man....they're soooo cute. You know you want one
              They sound beautiful.

We're down South though, so assuming your profile isn't fibbing, a bit too far.

Comment

No, it's real. I do live in Hull for my sins.
                There's a bit too much 'gunk' at the moment for proper pics.
                I have one of mum but don't knwo how to put a pic from my machine into this forum

Comment

Well done! I can remember ours having kittens its very cute. However on a pragmatic note now get them all spayed so they don't continue breeding like rats. Our vet messed up snipping our Tom cat twice and he got fourteen or so kittens out of our female before she could get spayed. The first lot was while the vet was telling us she was too young to sort out. The second lot was while she was recovering from the first and waiting for the op.

Comment

We got this one for breeding so the snip will come but not yet.
                    Three now

Comment

Working...
                    X