• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lounge Access

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lounge Access

I have a Business Class ticket with Scandanavian Airlines (SAS) for my return journey today Copenhagen - Duesseldorf. I don't have any frequent flyer membership with SAS.

I'm certain I have access to the SAS Business Lounge as I have a Business ticket.

My question is does the ticket allow me to take a guest to the SAS Business Lounge at Copenhagen airport? or is the taking a guest privilege only allowed for EuroBonus Gold / frequent flyer membership?

Strangely, Lufthansa don't have a frequent flyer lounge at Copenhagen even though it's an international hub, they only have the Senator lounge so my frequent flyer status means nothing in that airport.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Ask at the entrance to the lounge.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Lounge access - SAS

Doesn't look like it.

Bring a guest
      As a EuroBonus Gold member, you may bring one guest when you visit SAS lounges and/or Star Alliance lounges. You may also bring your immediate family to SAS lounges when you travel with SAS, Blue1, Widerøe and other members of Star Alliance.

Comment

Check in the lounge. The pop back to the door, pop outside for a second give your mate your ticket and then scoot back in. They won't check yours again as they've already done so and recognise you. Give him 5 minutes he then walks in and waves your ticket again.

Simples
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X