• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bobs are off to Mars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobs are off to Mars

India announces plans for Mars probe

Hmmmm

British taxpayers are committed to an eight-year, £1.6billion package of aid to India which is due to run until 2015.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Are we still sending them international aid?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Are we still sending them international aid?
      Can you ******* read?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Can you ******* read?
        Only 2 lines at a time, and very short sentences at that

Comment

Firstly I doubt they would plan a mission to Mars. Even if they did seriously start on that, it will take them so much time that the other countries would have already built houses on there. Heck, they have been building a light combat aircraft since 1990 and it still hasnt been certified.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Firstly I doubt they would plan a mission to Mars. Even if they did seriously start on that, it will take them so much time that the other countries would have already built houses on there. Heck, they have been building a light combat aircraft since 1990 and it still hasnt been certified.

And they'be been building a ******* one word change into a bunch of internet banking screens for me for the last three ******* months and they still haven't done that either.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Any of you ever fear being a Bob one day? With the dire state of the UK economy we may all end up in places like the UAE.

Wonder what they will make of us!?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                And they'be been building a ******* one word change into a bunch of internet banking screens for me for the last three ******* months and they still haven't done that either.

Comment

Well that's going to be an interesting starship if they build it like their software...

where are the air tanks???
                  <wobble>
                  Seriously... I cant see any. are they integrated into the hull? if so have you shielded them from debris?
                  <wobble> <wobble>

... ... ... ...

You haven't put any in have you????
                  <wobble> <wobble> <wobble> Ve have successfully completed testing here on earth... <wobble>

THERES NO ******* AIR IN OUTERSPACE YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!! HOW ARE THE ASTRONAUTS GOIING TO BREATH ????
                  <wobble> Ve vill deliver air tanks in version 3.2! but it has not been a problem in testing so far <wobble>

Comment

I don't really think the inhabitants of a country with no space program to speak of (i.e. us) should be taking the piss out of a country which has launched 60 satellites successfully, do you?
                    They may not be perfect, but at least they're trying (very trying to many ) and what's happening is they're passing us on the way up, as we go down. It's the way of the world.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X