• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good luck to BrilloPad on Saturday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to BrilloPad on Saturday

An ironman is a serious undertaking. Hope you manage to finish it fella.
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    An ironman is a serious undertaking. Hope you manage to finish it fella.
    WHS.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      WHS.
      WDS
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

+1

Or if you don't finish it try not to break yourself too badly
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

+1
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

For all those who want to bask in the glory of his pain and suffering guilt free don't forget to pony up some dough

Andrew Neil is fundraising for RC Diocese of Southwark
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yep, go for it. I hope you've already started eating a couple of buckets of pasta per day, and make sure you're getting high quality fluids in you all day. Personally I'd advise you not to drink a drop of alcohol this week as well as no fatty foods for the next couple of days.

After the race, stuff yourself with as much protein as possible; milk, yoghurt and preferably scrambled eggs as it's easy to eat lots of them. And just take a few days of doing very little and eating a hell of a lot.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yep, good luck!

Comment

I want the full value of my 10p sponsorship. Tales of extreme pain and suffering, and then overcoming against all the odds.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

All the best BP
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X