• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft in the Poo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft in the Poo

BBC News - Bill Gates looks to new toilets to improve world sanitation

His charitable organisation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is looking for future loos that can improve sanitation around the world.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

His charitable organisation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is looking for future loos that can improve sanitation around the world.
    And the foundation's name for this new toilet scheme ...

wait for it ...

IE9

Comment

With a post rate like yours, it's amazing you still post such crap.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You're right. This forum can be akin to farting. Eventually you just know you're bound to follow through.
        Last edited by BobTheCrate; 16 August 2012, 16:14.

Comment

If the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is a charitable organization then Al Qaeda is a security agency.
          <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Melinda? He has a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              Melinda? He has a woman?
              Allegedly
              Me, me, me...

Comment

[QUOTE=zeitghost;1595002]Loved the "low tech" microwave plasma sewage disposal unit.

Haha, totally agree
                LedgersOnline.com
                Bookkeeping Services | Accounting Services | Quickbooks Hosting

Comment

Working...
                X