• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seriously

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously

This forum makes me laugh so much at times. Many good friends I've met here and more to come.

You just need to treat the arseholes like a hyper Labrador and you've got this place sussed.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    This forum makes me laugh so much at times. Many good friends I've met here and more to come.

You just need to treat the arseholes like a hyper Labrador and you've got this place sussed.
    Drown them and eat them? Or is that only at ContractorThailand.com?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Drown them and eat them? Or is that only at ContractorThailand.com?
      Kick in the chuckies. Not the Labs they know instictivley when your not happy with them...
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Steady on, old boy!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

agreed, this forum is ace (and informative at times)
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            agreed, this forum is ace (and informative at times)
            I've just read through your previous posts, you haven't contributed much, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              I've just read through your previous posts, you haven't contributed much, have you?
              One of his posts are worth all of your sexually frustrated driven bad tempered, waste of bandwidth and storage utterings.

HTH

Comment

nope not much at all but still new to this, would you prefer I remain a lurker and not post at all
                ?
                Join IPSE

Comment

Maybe you should start a thread with the arseholes name in the title
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

smother my crotch with pedigree chum and lie back while they lick it off?

Comment

Working...
                    X