• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weekend plans

Well as this is my final invoicing day for the month, what is everyone doing this weekend (and the next fortnight)
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

trying to get onto the fight team for a new sci-fi series....
    Join IPSE

Comment

oh and probably drinking loads to make up for not on my birthday earlier in the week
      Join IPSE

Comment

V festival

Comment

Out tomorrow night with a couple who had a baby last year, so this is there first time out on the lash for a while.

Comment

The missus has been in hospital for 10 days (so far) having various tests as she poorly. Apart from hospital visits I will mostly be keeping myself busy (decorating, car mechanicing) trying not to think about it.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Was planning to start work on my new house, but there is a problem so I didn't complete the sale yet

Not sure what to do now
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                The missus has been in hospital for 10 days (so far) having various tests as she poorly. Apart from hospital visits I will mostly be keeping myself busy (decorating, car mechanicing) trying not to think about it.
                Hope she gets better soon.

Comment

taking the grandkids to the lakes for a week, so no beer, no 'puter
                  but maybe a bit of walking.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Maybe a London Adventure, i.e semi random trip to somewhere in London that we've not been before. Any ideas?
                    Last ones were Richmond on the Overground from Green Lanes, Trent Country park at Cockfosters (the end of the Picadilly line)

MotoGP from Indianapolis, live or recorded depending on what else we get up to.

BBQ if weather is good.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X