• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Electric Blanket

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric Blanket

Thinking about getting one for the winter. Are they safe?

What if i pee my electric blanket?! D:? - Yahoo! Answers

Last edited by oscarose; 17 August 2012, 08:36. Reason: error (x1)
    one day at a time

Get a wife instead to keep you warm...bonus you can kick them out in the morning to make you a cup of tea

HTH
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Get a wife instead to keep you warm...bonus you can kick them out in the morning to make you a cup of tea

HTH
      I need something reliable and robust...
      one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
        I need something reliable and robust...
        Get a northern lass
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Get a northern lass

How about the Rochdale swamp donkey??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

HTH
            But if you wee on them, it causes more problems than weeing on your blanket.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Maybe Troll's wife sweats so much that a little extra moisture goes largely undetected?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Maybe Troll's wife sweats so much that a little extra moisture goes largely undetected?

Your wife's so stupid, she took a ruler with her to bed to see how long she slept.
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Your wife's so stupid, she took a ruler with her to bed to see how long she slept.
                  And yours is so stupid that she married you.

Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Not if it's electric. Apparently.

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                    X