18th August 2012, 08:58
I'm missing Gricer Boy.

Come back Gricer. We all miss you !!

sasguru
20th August 2012, 09:00
He'll be back at some point :wink

northernladuk
20th August 2012, 09:45
I thought Malcolm Buggeridge was Gricer?

DimPrawn
20th August 2012, 09:46
He'll be back at some point :wink

Indeed.

:wink

Bunk
20th August 2012, 09:47
I thought Malcolm was buggering Gricer?

FTFY

Well, someone was bound to say it :igmc:

Doggy Styles
20th August 2012, 09:55
I miss Gricer too. His tales are always quirky but interesting.

fullyautomatix
20th August 2012, 10:15
I miss Gricer too. His tales are always quirky but interesting.

You would probably find watching paint dry to be most interesting and quirky.:eyes

Pondlife
20th August 2012, 10:18
I'm pretty sure that Gricer/Malc/Pacher's owner has posted in this thread. ;)

Doggy Styles
20th August 2012, 10:20
You would probably find watching paint dry to be most interesting and quirky.:eyesIf it had just been applied by Dali then yes.

OwlHoot
20th August 2012, 10:48

WHS, although when I PMed him once to enquire he denied it.

Bunk
20th August 2012, 11:32

WHS

Whenever any of those 3 post the sockie master is never far away, this thread included.

speling bee
20th August 2012, 11:46
He was last spotted at Bridgwater bus station waving his ticket around, demanding that an insector clip it.

Bunk
20th August 2012, 11:58
He was last spotted at Bridgwater bus station waving his ticket around, demanding that an insector clip it.

:eyes

TestMangler
20th August 2012, 12:00
Pacharan is a pretty crap sockie, as is malcolm Buggeridge, but I found Gricer pretty funny. I can't actually believe SAS is Gricer's sockie master because it displays a form of self-depricating humour that i just can't imagine SAS being capable of, unless SAS is an elaborate sockie as well. :tongue

Bunk
20th August 2012, 12:08
Pacharan is a pretty crap sockie, as is malcolm Buggeridge, but I found Gricer pretty funny. I can't actually believe SAS is Gricer's sockie master because it displays a form of self-depricating humour that i just can't imagine SAS being capable of, unless SAS is an elaborate sockie as well. :tongue

It's not Sas.

TestMangler
20th August 2012, 12:26
It's not Sas.

Well, that f'n explains that then :-)

Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS.

I never thought it was SAS but have been told several times that it was. I'm glad I remained sceptical :happy

NotAllThere
20th August 2012, 12:29
...Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS. ...Hardly narrows it down, does it? :tongue

TestMangler
20th August 2012, 12:34
Hardly narrows it down, does it? :tongue

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

You must spread some rep etc etc.

fullyautomatix
20th August 2012, 12:35

Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS.

I never thought it was SAS but have been told several times that it was. I'm glad I remained sceptical :happy

SAS can barely make sense of his own inane ramblings so I doubt he has the mental capability to create an annoying trainspotting sockie.

TestMangler
20th August 2012, 12:39
SAS can barely make sense of his own inane ramblings so I doubt he has the mental capability to create an annoying trainspotting sockie.

Wot you said.....

However, I had been told by several different posters that it was SAS, but Gricer was too 'cleverly stupid' to have been SAS.

Whoever it is, I want to see more Gricer posts :happy

Troll
20th August 2012, 14:39
Starter for 10

You have to search for all those posters who admit to "recumbent cycling"

Platypus
20th August 2012, 17:40
Starter for 10

You have to search for all those posters who admit to "recumbent cycling"

I've spent 10 minutes searching, why not just tell us?

darmstadt
20th August 2012, 18:39
I thought all of them were Threaded...

Website (http://www.threaded.com/)

Blog (http://threadeds.blogspot.de/)

sasguru
21st August 2012, 07:50

Hardly narrows it down, does it? :tongue

Bah! I strive to create interesting sockies for your titillation, delectation and delight and this is all the thanks I get. Bah!