• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillo Pad update, by Mrs B.P.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brillo Pad update, by Mrs B.P.

Well, I am sitting solo in my lounge, watching what I want on the TV and have full custody of the remote control. I'm having a nice cool beer and some kettle chips. So all going pretty well from my point of view.

As for Brillo Pad, I left him at 9.30pm, he had done 3 laps of the circuit while we were there and was looking pretty chipper, probably 'cos he couldn't hear the kids. He still had LOTS of laps left to do and has yet to begin his marathon. It is a v hot night. It could get rough. I am trying not to sound happy about this, but then you ll know him so would see through this flimsy deceipt.

Go go go Brillo Pad!!!!

Go BP
    Me, me, me...

Comment

W00t! Sounds good!

Sounds like Brillo's doing OK too

Comment

Well done, BP. (And nice job, Mrs BP, getting the remote).

I'm particularly impressed at the swim bit since I can just about do a length of a pool myself and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
          (And nice job, Mrs BP, getting the remote).
          Not to mention getting the CUK login

The "Current activity" page probably shows BrilloPad apparently carrying out an exhaustive review of his previous posts…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Not to mention getting the CUK login

The "Current activity" page probably shows BrilloPad apparently carrying out an exhaustive review of his previous posts…
            I'm sure BP's covered his tracks using that 'kent' something sockie of his .....

Comment

Should be done with the cycling bit by now… hopeful for that

Comment

Hmm, sounds from the half-ers that there are some problems with the run route being so unclear even the marshals aren't sure - hope BP doesn't get bogged down by confusion: TriTalk.co.uk :: View topic - Dartford Midnight Man Ironman ! 2012

Comment

Update from Mrs BP

It is now 6.15am and still no distress call from BP so one guesses he is still trudging round the course. Have woken kids, made a flask of coffee and we're about to brave Dartford one last time. Hope to return with what is left of BP very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Update from Mrs BP

It is now 6.15am and still no distress call from BP so one guesses he is still trudging round the course. Have woken kids, made a flask of coffee and we're about to brave Dartford one last time. Hope to return with what is left of BP very soon.
                    Go Scourer!

Comment

Working...
                    X