• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I do not believe the weather

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not believe the weather

It is absolutely fricking chucking it down. Just seen the news. Hottest day so far in the Southeast this year. Massive high across the country with the cut off near Bodmin. I'm south of Bodmin and its like the fricking rapture.

Bloody English weather.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    It is absolutely fricking chucking it down. Just seen the news. Hottest day so far in the Southeast this year. Massive high across the country with the cut off near Bodmin. I'm south of Bodmin and its like the fricking rapture.

Bloody English weather.
    Over 26 degrees here. Just filled the paddling pool for the little SY's and heading out to the supermarket in a bit for some barbecue bits.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It was lovely for an iron man.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It was lovely for an iron man.....
        Downey Junior was at your place?

Comment

Checked the weather. Going to drive an hour back into Devon where it's sunny and go out there. It's actually beginning to flood where I am!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Checked the weather. Going to drive an hour back into Devon where it's sunny and go out there. It's actually beginning to flood where I am!!!
            "Safe' journey

<drives miniature car containing voodoo doll of MF into the sink full of water>

Comment

Working...
            X