• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fry Ups

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fry Ups

Boot-fairs, I love them...

Madam has gone to do one all day so I will indulge myself in lard, glorious lard, Black Pudding, Eggs, Beans, Bacon, Sausages, Mushrooms and toast... All washed down with a big mug of tea with sweeteners naturally, no sugar for me thanks I am on a diet.

But seriously, Does your other half's constant dieting and calorie counting ruins your food pleasure?

Originally posted by BS1397 View Post
    But seriously, Does your other half's constant dieting and calorie counting ruins your food pleasure?
    Yes. All the f'kin time.

Comment

Originally posted by BS1397
      Nope.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Boot-fairs, I love them...

Madam has gone to do one all day so I will indulge myself in lard, glorious lard, Black Pudding, Eggs, Beans, Bacon, Sausages, Mushrooms and toast... All washed down with a big mug of tea with sweeteners naturally, no sugar for me thanks I am on a diet.

I'm looking forward to Black Pudding when we go to Ireland next week, I've told the Mrs. that we have to have it every day for the week!

Comment

Originally posted by Liamxtype View Post
          I'm looking forward to Black Pudding when we go to Ireland next week, I've told the Mrs. that we have to have it every day for the week!
          Don't forget the white pudding.

Comment

I've told the Mrs. that we have to have it every day for the week!
            Then you definitely need to eat lots of Black Pudding to keep up your energy.

Comment

What's a diet?

I seriously don't see the point in denying yourself good food.

No decent Bacon or sausages in cloggers so will try and get a few fry ups in while I'm working in blighty.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I will indulge myself in lard, glorious lard, Black Pudding, Eggs, Beans, Bacon, Sausages, Mushrooms and toast...
                All washed down with a big mug of tea with sweeteners naturally, no sugar for me thanks I am on a diet.

And to answer your question, yes, the ex used to all the time!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

ISTR that an Irish breakfast comes with both black and white pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

I seriously don't see the point in denying yourself good food
                    For some people it's a matter of life or death.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X