• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'll start then, shall I?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll start then, shall I?

3 points, 3 points 3 points 3 points etc.
    Where do FIFA get these referees?
    Where do the FA get these managers?
    Good result, tulipe performance second half, but 3 points is 3 points.
    Bizarre substitution, I hope Hargreaves enjoys this world cup because there's no way he'll be picked once Erikson goes.
    Discuss, chat about 'soccer', whatever.
    Last edited by Dundeegeorge; 10 June 2006, 15:37.
    Why not?

I think I wasted 90 minutes of sunshine!!

Comment

Originally posted by cab
      I think I wasted 90 minutes of sunshine!!
      I turned the TV around so it faced outside, opened the patio doors and then sat in the garden.

Comment

Apologies, but I missed most of it

Originally posted by privateeye
        I turned the TV around so it faced outside, opened the patio doors and then sat in the garden.
        I'd just settled down in my local bar to watch the game when a rather tidy lady sat next to me and started chatting away.

I somewhat lost concentration on the game after that, but definitely a result!

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I went for a top down blast in my car. The roads were oddly quiet.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman
            I somewhat lost concentration on the game after that, but definitely a result!
            You mean you scored too?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              You mean you scored too?
              I wonder if they went to extra time?

Comment

Start what? Has there been some football match on or something?
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

As I was playing league cricket for Edlesborough yesterday afternoon, those in the pavilion kept us up to date while I wheeled away with my flighted, loopy, hand grenades. By all accounts I seem to have had a better view of the match than the rest of you.

But three points is all that matters. When England lift that trophy in a month's time, no-one will give a sh1t about how they played in the first game, or how I took a three-fer.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    As I was playing league cricket for Edlesborough yesterday afternoon
                    When I read this, I thought I recognised the name Edlesborough so I did a Google for it.

Came up with this http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/mk4cus...sectionID=5645

The question is Wendigo, which one are you ??

Comment

Working...
                    X