• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Champion Toaster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champion Toaster

The Dualit Toaster combines simplicity and sophistication perfectly. Each of these Dualit toasters is assembled by hand and the assembler's individual mark can be found on the base plate.

The toaster features extra wide 28mm slots to accommodate a sandwich cage.

The award winning ProHeat elements increases toasting efficiency and element longevity. It also features a removable crumb tray and an adjustable rear foot. Manually operated, the Dualit toaster features switches to control the degree of browning so you can enjoy your toast exactly the way you like it.

The ejector system ensures your toast does not pop up but stays warm until the ejector lever is pushed up.
    Living the dream baby!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    The ejector system ensures your toast does not pop up but stays warm until the ejector lever is pushed up.
    I love how the lack of a feature is turned into a feature

The problem with leaving the bread in the toaster is that the residual heat causes the slice to dry out further losing the fluffiness you get in the middle of a nicely toasted peice of bread.
    Popping the toast out slightly slows that drying process giving you a bit more time to get ready for it.
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Living the dream baby!
      Wow, a 5 slot model. Mine only has 3 slots - I feel inadequate now
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Count again, there is 6 there!!!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

6 slots

are you sure that IT is the right line of work for you?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            6 slots

are you sure that IT is the right line of work for you?
            Couldn't see them all at once, as I view CUK in a postage sized window at clientco!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Couldn't see them all at once, as I view CUK in a postage sized window at clientco!
              Walk past a monitor with a small browser window and I always assume the person spends a great deal of time browsing, thinking no on can spot the minimized window.

Walk past a monitor with a full sized browser and I think, this person is just on for a short while and not afraid for anyone to see.

Comment

Originally posted by insur View Post
                Walk past a monitor with a small browser window and I always assume the person spends a great deal of time browsing, thinking no on can spot the minimized window.

Walk past a monitor with a full sized browser and I think, this person is just on for a short while and not afraid for anyone to see.
                The alt-tab as soon as anyone approaches is another give away.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                X