• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

True confessions....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True confessions....

My biggest bolluck drop this week...

Bought a hard disk video recorder which dropped the entire library of recordings. Checked the web - other had same problem so decided to take it back Tues night.

Arrived home got nagged by Mrs. Fiddle to finish mowing lawn which I'd got out of previous night when No. 1 son arrived with gf earlier than expected.

Grabbed receipt are hared off to Comet as there wasn't much time till they shut.

Explained at length why I was returning it.

Young lady taps receipt into POS terminal.

Is that a tumble drier sh asks?

Wrong frigging receipt. Turned out I'd bought it somewhere else too

zzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Re: zzz

Come on Sandy, fes up, are you a bloke?

Comment

Yes, that truly is most astonishingly uninteresting, fiddle. In fact, it's so boring it may start a trend. Who can tell the most utterly tedious tale of what they did today? My turn

I finished latest revamp of Animals UK today and took it to the copiers. Afterwards, I asked for a prawn salad in a cafe, but they didn't have any prawns, "Sorry we're out of prawns" said the young lady, so I had to have a cheese salad instead but it wasn't very nice. I looked at the river Uck for a while but it was a bit Muddy and in the car park I had to wait for ages while a very old gent got out of his car next to my van. Then I went back and cleaned the patio.

Comment

The bit I found amusing but clearly didn't highlight was that the bimbo asked if the recorder on the counter in front of her in a plastic bag was a tumble drier.

If you think that's bad you should read some of the tulipe donated jokes I've just deleted from *********

Comment

Blue Oyster Cult

Not a bad song either :hat

Comment

Working...
            X