• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The pain! The pain!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pain! The pain!

At the moment there is a competition going on between my back, knee, muscles, mosquito bites and tooth pain.

Last night at 2am it was definetly the muscles that were winning.

Ooops I forgot. No whining.

go for a jog and keep the muscles working lightly on a daily basis, it will help...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      go for a jog and keep the muscles working lightly on a daily basis, it will help...
      Better to ride the bike for 30 to 45 minutes in a low gear, high frequency, no more than 70% max HR. DO NOT push yourself and get tired doing so, just loosen up a bit.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

yes that would work too, just thought with the bike it would strain the back a little more
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          yes that would work too, just thought with the bike it would strain the back a little more
          Bike's probably OK as long as you sit up with hands on top of the bars, and it strains the knees and ankles a lot less than running while letting you move your legs fast enough to 'flush out' the waste products.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            At the moment there is a competition going on between my back, knee, muscles, mosquito bites and tooth pain.

Last night at 2am it was definetly the muscles that were winning.

Ooops I forgot. No whining.
            Jeez. A little swim, cycle and jog and he's a broken man. Do you see Dallas on here whinging? Do ya?

Man up and grow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              Jeez. A little swim, cycle and jog and he's a broken man. Do you see Dallas on here whinging? Do ya?

Man up and grow a pair.

I am getting a bit worried about Dallas! I have seen her on tritalk though and I know she finished...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I am getting a bit worried about Dallas! I have seen her on tritalk though and I know she finished...
                Shouldn't the gentleman let the lady "finish" first?

Just asking, like...

Anyway, man up!

Comment

Wouldn't a gentle swim ease some of the pain and take the stress of the joints ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Wouldn't a gentle swim ease some of the pain and take the stress of the joints ?
                    Or a Thai massage? Done by real Thai Birds? None of that Lady-boy sh!te, I was never confused!

Comment

Working...
                    X