• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you at the top of the social status ladder?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you at the top of the social status ladder?

Want to your neighbours to know you've made it? Buy a hot tub! Jacuzzis named as the ultimate status symbol | Mail Online

I've got two you know...

Christ. Must be true if it's in the Mail.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Same here... one in the front of the yacht and one in the back
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Christ. Must be true if it's in the Mail.
        You're just jealous of my incredible success steaming right under your nose.

Did you bring your bikini?

Comment

I think they sit nicely alongside the trampoline that every council house in england has in their back garden

Comment

= 9.Free standing food mixer
            = 9. Gas barbecue (6 per cent)

Some women are easily pleased

Comment

Well that's what happens when you read lower-middle class rags like the Wail.
              To us U-people, Jacuzzis are an invariable sign of extreme chavness.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                You can't see my Jacuzzi from the street, my Corsa blocks it from view.

Comment

+1 A jacuzzi can be bought for what... a few grand? How does that make you at the top? Maybe in an estate with council houses.

Comment

No. Eco-sheds are the invariable sign of extreme chavness.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X