• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would MTT?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would MTT?

Kelly Brook second lingerie collection for New Look | Mail Online

Sorely tempted myself.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Well, only if I could be guaranteed on some hi-brow conversation about fiat economics, the Higgs boson - what does it matter to me? (ho ho), spatial field displacement theories, the love and juxtaposition of Margaux and masticating on oven-baked, butter and garlic-infused crustaceans, the inefficiencies of wind turbine penetration into the National Grid, quantum theory...

...oh, who the hell am I kidding. One wink and a debauched comment from her and I'll be humping both legs before you can say "hyperD really needs to see a vet for that neutering op. Now"

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Sorely tempted myself
      That's ok Dim, go ahead and get yourself some lingerie like that if you feel inclined. We are broad minded on CUK.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Don't think I will bother - MTT can have 2 goes.... over my dead body!

Comment

Classic Daily Wail reaction;

I don't mean to be unkind but as she's a model and trading on her looks she has to expect some feedback regarding them. I think she's a big-boned lady who is quite pear-shaped especially when not in shape for a phto shoot. She also has a very manly look about her face with a heavy jawline.Also a a woman I don't want to see her in her undies so often thanks lol. I'm not jealous by the way - thinner, more feminine and prettier and I think lots of other women are too including beautiful girls I see every day in my home town.
          Is this the person who called Jess Ennis a fatty?

Anyway, I would.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X