• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheer up girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheer up girls

The news all men have been waiting for? Oral sex is 'good for women's health and helps fight depression' | Mail Online

No prescription charges, PM me for a details.

The research suggests it is not just that women who are having sex are simply happier, but happiness appears to be a function of the seminal fluid pulsing through one’s veins.
    I like it when they swallow but I think I'd run a mile from a girl who wanted to inject my jizz intravenously.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I like it when they swallow but I think I'd run a mile from a girl who wanted to inject my jizz intravenously.
      Especially when you think about how she might want to get it into the syringe in the first place.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It says

"It follows research which shows that seminal fluid contains chemicals that elevates mood, increases affection, induces sleep and also contains at least three anti-depressants."

I must admit that it is a 2 way thing as it has a similar effect on my as I give it away. It certainly induces sleep on my part.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

But then if you're losing it, you should suffer from adverse effects. Unless you kiss her afterwards.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I read an article once that said the best way for it to be administered was as a suppository.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Unless you kiss her afterwards.
              A must.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

But then if you're losing it, you should suffer from adverse effects. Unless you kiss her afterwards.
                Naah I've got loads of the stuff. Giving away a few teasoons of man juice is not going to change my mood much. I'm a chartiable kind of chap in these respects. Anyhow, I've been making it for years and it seems like an endless supply is readily available. Although when I have been on the beer it might involved a little more work on her part!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  A must.
                  Just so very wrong on so many levels
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

What's the difference between Love, True Love and showing off?

Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X