• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boeing 777 down your street

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boeing 777 down your street

Has this been done yet?

Apparently you enter your postcode here & the ad shows a Boeing 777 taxiing up your road.

Can't try it myself as I'm in a Flash free zone

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Has this been done yet?

Apparently you enter your postcode here & the ad shows a Boeing 777 taxiing up your road.

Can't try it myself as I'm in a Flash free zone

Yeah it's just Google Street view with a 777 superimposed on it really. They launched it in leadup to Olympics

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiContractor View Post
      Yeah it's just Google Street view with a 777 superimposed on it really. They launched it in leadup to Olympics
      Really?

Wow, aren't computers brilliant?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Really?

Well starts off looking like it's at an airport but then for taxi-ing it just superimposes plane as going down your street on Street View yeah

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Really?

If they were brilliant then I wish my one would change into a short skirted secretary as this one is as boring as ****...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiContractor View Post
            Well starts off looking like it's at an airport but then for taxi-ing it just superimposes plane as going down your street on Street View yeah
            I was taking the piss

Comment

My house is actually in between Westminster and the Olympic stadium so i found that highly realistic and immersive.

Comment

Working...
              X