• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peter Oborne is a pompous tw@t

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Oborne is a pompous tw@t

Prince Harry: Conduct unbecoming - Telegraph

And 'arry seems quite a good laugh to me.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Point 1 - Disrespecting to the Army : There is a lot worse that Rupert's get upto than having naked pictures of themselves taken, at least they were with women rather than the usual closet homosexuals that usually is the case

Point 2 - Disrespecting the Royal Family : Air Miles Andy, need I say more?

At 27 he is still young, and I think this puts him in touch with more and more modern British people, we have William to do the grown up stuff, let Harry have a bit of fun
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It annoys me tbh.

It annoys me that his friends or himself haven't banned photography (or his guards or whoever's with him).

It annoys me that a veteran fighting a war that most people don't even spend a moment in the day thinking of, despite our casulaties - isn't allowed to blow off steam in the short break he's got, before he returns to duty. (He's apparantly returning for pre-deployment training tho.)

I understand he's there on holiday and its disrespectful, but, I reckon he's done himself a little justice in some people's eyes.

It also annoys me that he's been so stupid to allow this to happen.

Annoyed .....

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
        The royal family are so clever. Amazing any of them could be so stupid.

If I was Harry I would have spend my youth sh4gging. Alas I was me and I spent my youth

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
          It annoys me tbh.

It annoys me that his friends or himself haven't banned photography (or his guards or whoever's with him).

It annoys me that a veteran fighting a war that most people don't even spend a moment in the day thinking of, despite our casulaties - isn't allowed to blow off steam in the short break he's got, before he returns to duty. (He's apparantly returning for pre-deployment training tho.)

I understand he's there on holiday and its disrespectful, but, I reckon he's done himself a little justice in some people's eyes.

Annoyed .....
          It annoys me that a journalist who's never done anything other than write pompous articles criticising other people would even dare to question the attitude to 'duty' of someone who has served on the front line having had to actively persuade his seniors to let him do that when some of them would have preferred to protect him at home.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Alas I was me and I spent my youth
            Plus ca change.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Anyway, as for that bird next to him wearing a green skirt and carrying a glass of Vimto; I would.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Plus ca change.
                Yes it does. I now get to over your wife's t1ts.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Anyway, as for that bird next to him wearing a green skirt and carrying a glass of Vimto; I would.
                  That's not vimto. That is vodka and red bull.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Yes it does. I now get to over your wife's t1ts.

HTH
                    Why would you want a middle-aged nerd's middle-aged wife?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X